• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

EnigmaMonstr

Omg Govuhment Hookah da single is gonna be da new ARTPOP singul!!!! Life is going to get psychotic. Hope Madeon had his claws in it though. I was expecting something REALLY new to start off this campaign. But I have faith in Gaga that this is gonna be good. For some reason I cant help but feel this song is going to have some trap influences as thats been DJWS' style as of recent.

aquariumlust

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 2h

We got some non-believers out there, but don't fret, all things will be amazing, but you will feel like a dick when we win so super big. :)

djws's tweet wasnt even in anger or laced with b---hiness :smh: god give him a ****in break. hence the smiley face at the end....

im not really referring to twitter fans, i dont folllow any and cant really speak on their behalf, but here :wtf:

Is that image of DJWS's Tweet real and when did he say that? That is so funny.

htrllllsem

Bow down to Paul's Dick, He Made The Most Memorable Songs On BTW, and he's incredibly talented.

And, as if your opinion will change anything

:ohwell::oops: #DealWithIt

You Go, Gaga! :gaga:

Shaney

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 2h

We got some non-believers out there, but don't fret, all things will be amazing, but you will feel like a dick when we win so super big. :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!

aaronyoji

Is that image of DJWS's Tweet real and when did he say that? That is so funny.

he said it two hours ago, its real lol. but its not even meant to be taken seriously, he isnt mad, he isnt angry at fans, he was joking. but some of the haters like to twist it and make it a big deal. 

EnigmaMonstr

The only song on BTW that DJWS worked soley on with Gaga was Electric Chapel. Everything else was a collaboration with other producers as well, so I dont think hes the sole producer. So I dont think we have to worry about his production overwhelming the song.

aquariumlust

he said it two hours ago, its real lol. but its not even meant to be taken seriously, he isnt mad, he isnt angry at fans, he was joking. but some of the haters like to twist it and make it a big deal. 

Oh oops my bad! I was talking about the one in your signature.

If you say so. I'm just saying, that's not the impression you're giving by being so negative so soon. The fact that you consider RedOne the "main producer" of BTW even though he only produced, like, 3 songs, doesn't really help your case, either.

Um, this is not about Gaga. Why are you bringing her up? 

AgusPop

Bow down to Paul's Dick, He Made The Most Memorable Songs On BTW, and he's incredibly talented.

And, as if your opinion will change anything

:ohwell::oops: #DealWithIt

You Go, Gaga!

:worship2:  :legend:

aaronyoji

Oh oops my bad! I was talking about the one in your signature.

ohhh lol yeah thats real, but i think he deleted it. 

Kermit the frog

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 2h

FU.CK YES PAUL, CLOCK DEM HATERS!

• Shadow locked this topic