Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

1. "Blurred Lines" is not the only hit single on the charts right now.

2. Gaga gets hit singles herself; she's not a producer's play-toy.

3. The last single Gaga released that DJWS produced was a six-week #1 hit.

So you're putting your faith on a co-producer to lead this album? A producer with no proven track record on his own. The guy can't even get a song on the Bubbling Under. I would feel more confident if Zedd was in the driving wheel since he has a single that's close to cracking the top 10 on his own. We don't know how involved DJWS was with BTW (single) and TEOG; RedOne was the main producer for the album. 

Edited by Rudy

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Sister

I really do not like him, but I will await this song before I judge. I DO trust in Gaga to deliver only her best.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Moon Pix

So you're putting your faith on a co-producer to lead this album? A producer with no proven track record on his own. The guy can't even get a song on the Bubbling Under. I would feel more confident if Zedd was in the driving wheel since he has a single that's close to cracking the top 10 on his own.

not only he is putting his faith on a "co-producer"  but also gaga is, and her whole record label team (this is not only her decision), so I think they're professionals and probably know what they're doing. this is gaga's comeback, I'm sure they're playing it safe. 

aaronyoji

but at the same time you're basing your comfort of producers based on whose closer to number ones. that's pathetic, sorry. ARTPOP is about giving artists chances. give djws a chance. i swear the cynicism here is no longer cute or make anyone here smarter. we should be nothing but happy that this is all starting to be revealed but some people have to be a ****in drag.....

Edited by aaronyoji

So you're putting your faith on a co-producer to lead this album? A producer with no proven track record on his own. The guy can't even get a song on the Bubbling Under. I would feel more confident if Zedd was in the driving wheel since he has a single that's close to cracking the top 10 on his own. We don't know how involved DJWS was with BTW (single) and TEOG; RedOne was the main producer for the album.

He produced THREE of the SEVENTEEN songs.

DJWS can't even get a song on Bubbling Under, yet he wrote and produced a #1 hit and wrote a song that peaked at #3. Both of which are among Gaga's biggest career hits.

Do you really think that just because the lead single wasn't done by a star producer like David Guetta or Zedd that she's going to flop? Really? :roll:

Moon Pix

but at the same time you're basing your comfort of producers based on whose closer to number ones. that's pathetic, sorry. ARTPOP is about giving artists chances. give djws a chance. i swear the cynicism here is no longer cute or make anyone here smarter. we should be nothing but happy that this is all starting to be revealed but some people have to be a ****in drag.....

exacly 

not only he is putting his faith on a "co-producer"  but also gaga is, and her whole record label team (this is not only her decision), so I think they're professionals and probably know what they're doing. this is gaga's comeback, I'm sure they're playing it safe. 

I love Gaga, but after BTW I've lost some trust. It may be just a case of the sophomore slumps and she does deliver an album that's worth every penny of it, or she could turn out like M Night Shyamalan and just completely disappoint from now on and see her fanbase dwindle fast. 

I love Gaga, but after BTW I've lost some trust. It may be just a case of the sophomore slumps and she does deliver an album that's worth every penny of it, or she could turn out like M Night Shyamalan and just completely disappoint from now on and see her fanbase dwindle fast.

Odd that you've been a member for less than an hour and all four of your posts are negative/pessimistic. Not suspicious at all.  :usrs:

Moon Pix

lol but she always worker with new people and gave people a chance... even with her fashion. this is not new

I got a real dose of reality when I called a radio station to request Gaga and was told her song was just not good. That never happened with The Fame and The Fame Monster. Just saying guys, DJWS better ****ing shut up about people hating on him and all that blah blah blah and just deliver on his words.

PrinceTay

Some of you but not all on here are just delusional. I see ya'll talking about why he has to be the first single producer and I would want Zedd to be the first single producer. But the main one I hear all the time is ya'll not here for DJWS on the album. First of all, We don't even know what the album sounds like whatsoever!! You prejudging songs based on a damn title?! That's ridiculous!

So what if DJWS's the lead single producer. I guarantee you once the single date comes, you guys are gonna be on DJWS's bandwagon. So don't prejudge anything about the album or the single because you know nothing about the sound or creative process for it period! Hear the single first, then make your judgment about it and/or DJWS if he's the true producer for it. Then hear the rest of the album with singles titles BURQA, The Applause, SEX DREAMS, G.U.Y., and etc. the make your opinion.

Sorry Lol I had to get that out the way. I was getting sick of seeing those comments.

Edited by PrinceTay

Odd that you've been a member for less than an hour and all four of your posts are negative/pessimistic. Not suspicious at all.  :usrs:

LOL, I was a member at Gagayard but it got shut down. Then moved to ATRL but their server sucks ass. So I finally decided to make an account here. Trust me, I love her.

ooooooops

I got a real dose of reality when I called a radio station to request Gaga and was told her song was just not good. That never happened with The Fame and The Fame Monster. Just saying guys, DJWS better ****ing shut up about people hating on him and all that blah blah blah and just deliver on his words.

Yeah that album had some major problems with accessibility. I'm not sure that's totally on the producers (but I probably know the least of anyone here about how that whole process works). I'm hoping Gaga finds a sweet spot between being really creative but also making commercial music. We'll see!

aaronyoji

so, your perception of how good a song is is purely based on outside validation?

it coulda just been an asshole dj with a personal bias of his own.

djws has probably been the most gracious about this fanbase's demands for ARTPOP and spamming his twitter. has he called us little brats? no. hes been so much nicer than some other twat who thinks hes better than everyone else. 

btw >>> tfm >> tf. and in a few months, ARTPOP >>>> btw >>> tfm >> tf

djws doesnt even complain about anything, idk where the hell you got that from. 

sorry but the fact that youre from atrl makes me question your character..... 

• Shadow locked this topic