Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Antidote

I just hope it doesn't end up being overproduced like BTW.

Yeah there's a huge chance that this will happen  :sweat:

It's good and comfortable when she is able to change something, but of course there's the danger of overproducing...

well it's my queen and I love her music so I'll just wait and stay positive.

She always slays and I trust her

Edited by Antidote

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Fame IV

First of all, DJWS is fabulous. His productions on BTW were the most avant-garde tracks Gaga has done so far.

And if the music on ARTPOP sucks, it will not be only DJWS' fault, because Gaga also works really hard on her projects. She's the fukcing artist for some reason, guys. LADY GAGA is the artist. She writes, she sings, she co-produces everything. Every single song that we see from Gaga was delivered by her creativity, with the help of her producers. RedOne, Fernando, DJWS and the other producers work FOR GAGA. I'm really laughing at all of you who think that Gaga is a mindless popstar who lets her producers do all the work. If you were the general public I wouldn't say anything, but you're FANS, in a forum. I don't really get why some people here seem to not know the artist they stan for, at all.

People will only be happy when Gaga works with Dr. Luke and acts like 99% of the basic b---hes out there. Y'all basically want the most boundaries-pushing pop sensation of this century to become a mindless puppet of the industry who makes safe moves only to get #1's at Billboard. It's a shame. God bless your souls, tbh.

:staymad:

:worship:

A Star is Born ⭐

joemayzzin

omg the single is a month away and look at how some people are reacting (can imangine when it comes closer lol)

I was hoping for zed to get the lead cause of his fresh new edm sound but GaGa knows what she's doing so pumped irregardless

Fame IV

Well, obviously :wtf:

Gaga's about to start a new album campaign, a new era. Everyone should be happy and excited for the new music right now. And you're constantly going around in multiple threads making negative remarks about a song/album/era from more than 2 years ago?

I'm not saying you are a troll, but people have every right to think you are one with the kinds of posts you've been making. They do come across very troll-like.

No one's mad at you for not liking whatever you didn't like about Born This Way - it's just that you're still going on about it years after the fact, when she's about to release something new. It really kills the vibe of the board and that's not fair to the people who are excited for ARTPOP.

Amen to your post :)

A Star is Born ⭐

ooooooops

This thread:

1. 5 posts about how DJWS is the best producer in the world or the worst human being alive

2. 1 post about how the first five people are terrible fans.

3. Repeat 1 and 2 ad nauseam

The Stranger

If you actually listened to DJWS's mixtapes, you would know he doesn't just produce TRAP so shut the **** up and stop thinking the lead single will be trap.

Arturo

HOLY ****

It's great right? Even better then some of Zedd's work if I say so myself.

The Stranger

It's great right? Even better then some of Zedd's work if I say so myself.

It sounds so HUGE. Have you found anything good in his other mixtapes?

Little Kermit

You guys know right DJWS doesn't produce everything on his mixtape. 7 out of 10 songs are from different artists

• Shadow locked this topic