Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

dirtypunx

How is "Born This Way" polarizing in any way? Because YOU don't like it?

Its production is messy and obnoxious and it tried really hard to be an anthem.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Miel

If I hear "you have to respect my opinion" one more time on this forum I swear. I have no qualms with people not respecting mine.

I never insinuated a necessity of you having to respect my opinion. In all actuality and objectivity I'm also totally cool with people not respecting mine, also. That's what drives opinions without it being totalitarian and all.

But I just have a feeling your continuously putting mine down without really getting my point.

3 points in and ready for more

The people complaining are just the ones who I always see are negative people on this forum, so I'm not taking it to heart :)

It really does seem like it's the same group of people who keep making negative remarks and bringing the mood/atmosphere of the rest of the forum down.

dirtypunx

Some people are having a hard time believing in her this time because she was less successful with BTW. It's understandable.

Whats annoying is that im not even doubting what she can do this time. I have postive hope for this new era. But I get annoyed by the delusion of some people here surrounding her last era.

And im considered a troll for admitting that Born This Way was the not the nationwide smash that everyone here acts like it was. Im being abrasive yet they're not for bombarding me with why they think im wrong. okay.

I never insinuated a necessity of you having to respect my opinion. In all actuality and objectivity I'm also totally cool with people not respecting mine, also. That's what drives opinions without it being totalitarian and all.

But I just have a feeling your continuously putting mine down without really getting my point.

I get your point though. Its not difficult to comprehend.

Edited by dirtypunx

MelbHawker

All it was was a low quality pop song with a catchy hook about loving yourself that didn't resonate with people because it wasn't that great.

I do realise this is the second time I've quoted your posts to someone else but your statements are untrue. Born This Way was not 'low quality'. Please.

When you talk about a song not resonating with people... how exactly did you come to that conclusion? Because to most of Gaga's fans this song meant quite a lot. I've seen a lot of fans get the phrase 'Born This Way' tattooed on themselves for example; they're words they live by. As for the general public/radio listeners - neither you or I can know if it truly resonated with them. Having said though - the song remained #1 for something like 6 weeks. I can safely say the song was well liked. 

I think you under-estimate Gaga to be honest. 

Miel

That's perfectly fine, and I'm glad you got mine as I did yours.

3 points in and ready for more

Whats annoying is that im not even doubting what she can do this time. I have postive hope for this new era. But I get annoyed by the delusion of some people here surrounding her last era.

OK, I'm not even going after you specifically because I've seen a bunch of other people say this, but wtf is with the mentality that just because some people are actually positive and can appreciate what Gaga has done, and don't really dislike that much/any of her stuff, that they have to be delusional? :wtf: That's so rude, ignorant, and gives off the impression that you think your opinion is fact.

Edited by Cherry

AgusPop

Its production is messy and obnoxious and it tried really hard to be an anthem.

Please Why are you here?  :shrug:

BUT SO ARE YOU  No one ever said this is going to be a trap song.

I'm not. The thing is, we all know she doesn't listen to what the critics and the GP have to say...

artpopthisway

so so so excited about this. paul did say he was more proud of the ARTPOP production, so it's going to be amazing.

Edited by artpopthisway

The Stranger

OK, I'm not even going after you specifically because I've seen a bunch of other people say this, but wtf is with the mentality that just because some people are actually positive and can appreciate what Gaga has done, and don't really dislike that much/any of her stuff, that they have to be delusional? :wtf: That's so rude, ignorant, and gives off the impression that you think your opinion is fact.

I agree. I love mostly all of Gaga's music and I hate being called delusional just because of that. 

That J

Just because one person doesn't like something doesn't mean it's not the best song ever to another. Everyone has their opinions but if you don't like something, why waste so much time arguing about it? If whatever Gaga releases is t your cup of tea, then stop drinking it, shut up and move on. It's stupid, in my opinion, to argue over an album that's over 2 years old. In 30 whatever days we will have a new single. Debate that. The BTW era is over. *end of rant*. :)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Shadow locked this topic