đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

The Stranger

All these people talking **** about BTW: you can leave the bandwagon already. TF and TFM are past and gone. I'm not here for another whole era of people whining for such stupid reasons. 

This is not your album. It's Gaga's. If you want to stan for a more conventional and safe artist, I'm sure Katy or Ke$ha can satisfy your craving for bubblegum pop.

THANK YOU. 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

They played Starships ad nauseum and that **** isn't a good song. It doesn't have to be good to get sales.

Most people liked it. Considering you're arguing so much about what the "general public" does and doesn't like, I assumed you'd know the difference between what you like and what most people like.

Edited by Cherry

PopReaper

Since when does being accessible mean she has to be basic?

I never said that, I said that she shouldn't make basic music because she doesn't need that to be accessible/successful

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Ok seriously dude, how old are you?

What does that have to do with humour? Nothing... You really have a lack of human skills and knowledge and you clearly don't understand how the world works yet, guess you are 10 or something?

The only troll in here are you, you're probably trying to get this closed.

Edited by BadMonster

Miel

You're a Gaga stan. Of course it resonated with you.

I didn't see it that way, at least not two years ago when it came out. I was going through some monetary and familial issues and it was a nice thing to come my way. Not all of us see her in a delusional 'stannish' manner and actually genuinely like something.

I mean, if you genuinely disliked Born This Way, then fine I respect that and I cannot do anything to change that, as much as I wish I could. But please respect my genuine liking of it, also.

3 points in and ready for more

dirtypunx

When you talk about 'commercial', 'mainstream' etc. she's definitely the artist that takes the most risks at the moment. It's almost comical how fans like you make general comments insulting the intelligence of fans with a certain opinion about Gaga. Not one fan has ever denied Gaga's 'commercial' aim/image. Of course she's commercial. Her music is made for the masses. And there's nothing wrong with that. She's not an avant garde artist primarily - but I understand why some think she's avant garde. They aren't wrong in making statements like that. There is no clear example of what 'avant garde' art is.. it's basically someone that presents something new and innovative in their field. 

I think fans just want to see her do great things. When someone says 'she's not Katy' - they are absolutely right. She sets herself apart from her contemporaries. 

What they're doing is insulting the intelligence of people like me who want her to do something accessible. Because they are too lacking to realize that being accessible and being as "basic" as Katy Perry are two different things. The Fame Monster was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across. It wasn't basic. Some of Born This Way was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across and I don't think Government Hooker or Marry the Night was basic. I think they have a warped view of what constitutes being basic. She doesn't have to make something as overbearing as Judas and Born This Way to get a point across and be polarizing.

melodichard

Geez, people need to lighhten up! We should all be happy there is a new Gaga record around the corner. Take a deep breath and enjoy the sunshine lol

Edited by Melodichard

Arturo

The people complaining are just the ones who I always see are negative people on this forum, so I'm not taking it to heart :)

dirtypunx

I didn't see it that way, at least not two years ago when it came out. I was going through some monetary and familial issues and it was a nice thing to come my way. Not all of us see her in a delusional 'stannish' manner and actually genuinely like something.

I mean, if you genuinely disliked Born This Way, then fine I respect that and I cannot do anything to change that, as much as I wish I could. But please respect my genuine liking of it, also.

If I hear "you have to respect my opinion" one more time on this forum I swear. I have no qualms with people not respecting mine.

Then stop doubting her. 

Some people are having a hard time believing in her this time because she was less successful with BTW. It's understandable.

Edited by BloodyHooker

What they're doing is insulting the intelligence of people like me who want her to do something accessible. Because they are too lacking to realize that being accessible and being as "basic" as Katy Perry are two different things. The Fame Monster was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across. It wasn't basic. Some of Born This Way was accessible while still getting her unique point of view across and I don't think Government Hooker or Marry the Night was basic. I think they have a warped view of what constitutes being basic. She doesn't have to make something as overbearing as Judas and Born This Way to get a point across and be polarizing.

How is "Born This Way" polarizing in any way? Because YOU don't like it?

Edited by Cherry

AgusPop

The people complaining are just the ones who I always see are negative people on this forum, so I'm not taking it to heart :)

:clap:

The Stranger

Some people are having a hard time believing in her this time because she was less successful with BTW. It's understandable.

BUT SO ARE YOU  No one ever said this is going to be a trap song.

Edited by Vespertine

• Shadow locked this topic