💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

melodichard

I do care about good music, that's why I don't want trap, that's all. And he has been mixing a lot of trap, that's why I'm worried. I'd like some good, fresh new music, but I'd also love to see Gaga on the top of the charts once again.

Yeah not too sure about "trap". Every song I've listened to that has trap influences makes my ears bleed.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

is it wrong that some monsters want Gaga to be successful

When has she ever not been successful?

AgusPop

:lmao: @DJWS tweet 

the same discussion/meltdown was happening on ATRL, it was a complete mess. I do think it's just that no one knows what sound we are gonna get, people discuss that and it escalated

Why are you laughing? What's so funny?

Weasel

And so the meltdowns begin before the lead, this is going to be good  :popcorn:

Fame IV

I do care about good music, that's why I don't want trap, that's all. And he has been mixing a lot of trap, that's why I'm worried. I'd like some good, fresh new music, but I'd also love to see Gaga on the top of the charts once again.

Don't worry! It will be amazing and will top the charts! She's LADY GAGA

A Star is Born ⭐

Disco Heaven

First of all, DJWS is fabulous. His productions on BTW were the most avant-garde tracks Gaga has done so far.

And if the music on ARTPOP sucks, it will not be only DJWS' fault, because Gaga also works really hard on her projects. She's the fukcing artist for some reason, guys. LADY GAGA is the artist. She writes, she sings, she co-produces everything. Every single song that we see from Gaga was delivered by her creativity, with the help of her producers. RedOne, Fernando, DJWS and the other producers work FOR GAGA. I'm really laughing at all of you who think that Gaga is a mindless popstar who lets her producers do all the work. If you were the general public I wouldn't say anything, but you're FANS, in a forum. I don't really get why some people here seem to not know the artist they stan for, at all.

People will only be happy when Gaga works with Dr. Luke and acts like 99% of the basic b---hes out there. Y'all basically want the most boundaries-pushing pop sensation of this century to become a mindless puppet of the industry who makes safe moves only to get #1's at Billboard. It's a shame. God bless your souls, tbh.

:staymad:

Edited by Disco Heaven

Born This Way the single was not #1 because of its "hit status" unfortunately. It was #1 because of the immense hype surrounding its release and every radio station shoving it down the GPs throats. I love the song, but lets be realistic here lol.

Yeah, because it's so easy to make a song hit #1 just like that. What a BS excuse.

dirtypunx

It may not have been successful in terms of longevity, but I thought it was a pretty important song. I think Gaga knew that it would be put down by everybody, and it was a smart decision to ride the single off the hype. Getting the message out at least as a means of breaking down a door was a smart choice.

Why was it important? What impact did it have? All it was was a low quality pop song with a catchy hook about loving yourself that didn't resonate with people because it wasn't that great. And that ended up starting off her era. She released it on principle but it didn't achieve what it wanted to beyond making her even more polarizing than she already was. Which isn't a productive accomplishment because she became polarizing for all the wrong reasons. It wasn't about her message, it was about her legitimacy as an artist.

Edited by dirtypunx

That J

I'm thrilled with this news. I think Gaga and DJWS are a great combination as they've proved so before. This shizzzzz is getting better by the day. I. Can. Not. Wait!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

dirtypunx

Just for the record, all of this born this way talk is a total tangent.

im not judging the lead single until i hear it.

Why was it important? What impact did it have? All it was was a low quality pop song with a catchy hook about loving yourself that didn't resonate with people because it wasn't that great. And that ended up starting off her era. She released it on principle but it didn't achieve what it wanted to beyond making her even more polarizing than she already was. Which isn't a productive accomplishment because she became polarizing for all the wrong reasons. It wasn't about her message, it was about her legitimacy as an artist.

It didn't resonate with people yet it sold almost 4 million copies stateside and an additional 5 million copies globally? LOL bye. Quit trying to project your negativity on the whole world and speak for everyone.

AgusPop

Gaga and DJWS, if you are reading this, stay strong and believe in yourself!

Don't listen to some people.

:)

Born This Way is amazing and ARTPOP will be amazing! We believe in you!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

dirtypunx

It didn't resonate with people yet it sold almost 4 million copies stateside and an additional 5 million copies globally? LOL bye. Quit trying to project your negativity on the whole world and speak for everyone.

It selling 4 million copies is supposed to mean it resonated with people? God some of you are so shallow.

Edited by dirtypunx

• Shadow locked this topic