💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Arturo

Unlike the annoying babies who're probably way older than me, I'm excited for what he has to put out. Interscope is a label. Their goal is to make money. They don't have the same views as Gaga and wouldn't let her just release anything she wants anymore.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

PopReaper

I love DJWS so I'm really happy with this :party:

And @ those who want her to make safe, silly songs so she can be sucessful: She's not Katy Perry, where have you been for the last 3 years

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

dirtypunx

Oh no! what will I ever do!

Grow up

Grow up? Lol I think im being pretty grown and down to earth by being able to admit that that song is not what everyone here acts like it is.

:lmao: @DJWS tweet 

the same discussion/meltdown was happening on ATRL, it was a complete mess. I do think it's just that no one knows what sound we are gonna get, people discuss that and it escalated

dirtypunx

And @ those who want her to make safe, silly songs so she can be sucessful: She's not Katy Perry, where have you been for the last 3 years

Since when does being accessible mean she has to be basic?

Miel

I come in this thread and everybody's putting BTW down. In fact, I come in this forum and everybody's putting BTW down.

Wat is going on, jfc.

3 points in and ready for more

dirtypunx

:lmao: @DJWS tweet 

the same discussion/meltdown was happening on ATRL, it was a complete mess. I do think it's just that no one knows what sound we are gonna get, people discuss that and it escalated

the people complaining about people complaining about it are just as annoying lol

the storm will calm when people actually hear the song. if its good anyway

b/c some fans are just worshipers-of-success. They dont care the good music.

I do care about good music, that's why I don't want trap, that's all. And he has been mixing a lot of trap, that's why I'm worried. I'd like some good, fresh new music, but I'd also love to see Gaga on the top of the charts once again.

Miel

Grow up? Lol I think im being pretty grown and down to earth by being able to admit that that song is not what everyone here acts like it is.

It may not have been successful in terms of longevity, but I thought it was a pretty important song. I think Gaga knew that it would be put down by everybody, and it was a smart decision to ride the single off the hype. Getting the message out at least as a means of breaking down a door was a smart choice.

3 points in and ready for more

Fame IV

Gaga and DJWS, if you are reading this, stay strong and believe in yourself!

Don't listen to some people.

:)

Born This Way is amazing and ARTPOP will be amazing! We believe in you!

A Star is Born ⭐

Like seriously, how old are some of you

How is that even relevant to the discussion, please stop

The only irritating thing about this thread is how high and mighty some of you are acting...

the people complaining about people complaining about it are just as annoying lol

the storm will calm when people actually hear the song. if its good anyway

Thank you.

Arturo

Seriously. Katy will provide you with those radio candy hits. She her producers and writers never fails to make a hit.

• Shadow locked this topic