💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

QueenMortuana

I really don't get why everyone's freaking out..the singles coming out. we have dates. It doesn't matter if it isnt finished now, it'll be perfect when its delivered.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Kermit the frog

i was just implying nme is a relevant music mag.... 

Because Bjork = good music and Top 40 = trash music.

That's not the way to go, bb.

Born Brave

2 months ago- MELTDOWN over no news over lead single release date

PRESENT: MELTDOWN over who is producing the lead single that we now know will be released August 19th

@DJWS We got some non-believers out there, but dont fret, all things will be amazing, but you will feel like a dick when we win so super big :)

HOTRODSGAGA

Don't worry, it's definitely finished now. They're just perfecting it a little bit more, I guess... or doing a radio edit, maybe? But the changes they'll add will probably be minimal. A bit like what happened with Hair, that is slightly different between the single and the album version (even though most people can't actually tell what changed between both versions).

maybe they want to finish the song before the video editing starts. 

Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

Willy Wonka

I hope it's some huge trap mess just to piss off everyone who is being a b---h in this thread.

Wet Fire

Zedd's sound is nothing new tho.

I mean a new sound in Gaga's musical career. All her singles are from TFM and BTW are from past producers except Y&I. So Zedd would be a new thing in Gaga's singles.

HMLover

is it wrong that some monsters want Gaga to be successful

Being safe has nothing to do with being successful. Gaga got to where she is right now by being anything but safe. If you want safe go find katy perry.

dirtypunx

When fans are like "shes a risky artist, shes not Katy, shes not going to be safe" lol okay

Shes not an avante garde artist. Shes incredibly commercial. When shes "experimental" shes not defying the norm by that much, shes basically just to the direct left of whats popular. Still right next to it but doing her own thing. Shes as commercial as Katy, just in a different way. Therefore her making a song thats accessible but still with her own flavor is what will make her succeed not only on the charts but as an artist. Shes not Nina Hagen or something.

HMLover

DJWS is reading this thread.. he just tweeted.... 

Hahahahaha I love his tweet, he's so brash, which is probably why so many little baby monsters hate him

justbrian

Exactly. The song itself was not popular or well liked. It was only #1 because it was Gaga which is why it fell off immediately and had no longevity. Although idk about the radio station part, they only played it for like a week here. I've only ever heard it on the radio again once since it was released 2 years ago.

Don't know how to feel about it being DJWS, I mean I like Government Hooker but I also don't like his mixtapes. Bah

it was #1 for 8 weeks! That's not falling off immedietely.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

dirtypunx

it was #1 for 8 weeks! That's not falling off immedietely.

Did you hear it on the radio past its initial release? Was it a staple song of that year? Have you heard it since? Does anyone talk about it? Does anyone besides her fans even like it? No.

justbrian

Did you hear it on the radio past its initial release? Was it a staple song of that year? Have you heard it since? Does anyone talk about it? Does anyone besides her fans even like it? No.

Yes I did here it after it's initial release, and it was even featured on an episode of Glee. The numbers don't lie.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

HMLover

Exactly. The song itself was not popular or well liked. It was only #1 because it was Gaga which is why it fell off immediately and had no longevity. 

This is literally a false statement of Born This Way. Songs that only do well because of the artist debut high and then plummet. BTW had more sales in it's second week than it did the first, so no, it's not just about everyone buying it because it's Gaga. Also I don't know where you live, but after Gaga stopped releasing BTW singles, Born this Way is the only Gaga song I ever heard DJs play when I was out. 

**** this, if Gaga and DJWS are reading this, I'm so excited and glad y'all are making music for yourselves and not for little children who want fame 2.0

Edited by HMLover

• Shadow locked this topic