• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

melodichard

you don't know what he's like as a person tho. its not like you know him personally

K I don't like him by his twitter personality, better?

Miel

Is Gaga co-producing? That's a given, right?

is it wrong that some monsters want Gaga to be successful

But sometimes there's reward in the risk. imo I'd rather see her grow and progress with moderate success than stagnate with 'universal' appeal.

3 points in and ready for more

Also: FACT... DJWS produced Gaga's most successful radio hit to date.... BORN THIS WAY... 

calm yo tits. He's got nothing to prove. 

And yet, Born This Way is one of the most forgettable Gaga singles.

bah.gif

I was hoping for Madeon or Zedd. This doesn't make me feel excited to be honest, DJWS tracks are perfect but not to be released as singles, they are very experimental, you know Gov Hooker, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, Electric Chapel, I can't see any of this songs topping the Billboard Hot 100 but maybe his style is not the same we saw in Born This Way.

This, tbh...

hausofchad

Can someone explain to me why RedOne isn't with Gaga anymore. I must've missed whatever happened there.

I'm really excited for Zedd and Madeon (who is sooooooooooooooo cute :D haha) but I'm sure DJWS is going to do effin' amazing! I'm so excited. One more month gurls!

RAMROD

Ugh SO not here for DJWS producing the lead... Or being associated with Gaga's music at all! I hate him as a producer. :noparty: Hopefully he completely shocks me with the lead single.

Unfortunately ypu will have to lige with it for ARTPOP.

Since DJWS is the executive producer for this album along with Gaga.

So he will contributes alot on many musical direction for ARTPOP.

You will likely see his name on almost every songs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

melodichard

Born This Way the single was not #1 because of its "hit status" unfortunately. It was #1 because of the immense hype surrounding its release and every radio station shoving it down the GPs throats. I love the song, but lets be realistic here lol.

melodichard

The magic of Gaga is that she is the perfect blend of experimental and mainstream music. That's why she makes ARTPOP.

Born This Way the single was not #1 because of its "hit status" unfortunately. It was #1 because of the immense hype surrounding its release and every radio station shoving it down the GPs throats. I love the song, but lets be realistic here lol.

:tea:

RAMROD

DJWS is probably just tweaking the song. He probably wasn't the main producer. I always thought Gaga had DJWS for tweaking. lol

Nope. DJWS is executive producer, Gaga has told this since the very beginning of the album inception.

So may have forgotten since this was said two years ago.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hopefully, Interscope has something to say about this. They, more than Gaga, want the lead single to be successful.

Your logic in this thread is making me piss my pants :smh: Just calm down, ok?

i was just implying nme is a relevant music mag.... 

dirtypunx

Exactly. The song itself was not popular or well liked. It was only #1 because it was Gaga which is why it fell off immediately and had no longevity. Although idk about the radio station part, they only played it for like a week here. I've only ever heard it on the radio again once since it was released 2 years ago.

Don't know how to feel about it being DJWS, I mean I like Government Hooker but I also don't like his mixtapes. Bah

Edited by dirtypunx

• Shadow locked this topic