💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Inb4 ARTPOP is produced only by DJWS, and Gaga only uses spoken word over basic trap instrumental. :derpga:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Doogi

Ugh SO not here for DJWS producing the lead... Or being associated with Gaga's music at all! I hate him as a producer. :noparty: Hopefully he completely shocks me with the lead single.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

mrlemon

Maybe she's filming the parts of the music video that doesn't include the song. Like the entire first half of Marry the night or BTW or Telephone.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Government Hooker and Bloody Mary are two of my favorites from BTW, so this makes me very happy :flutter:

ooooooops

Maybe she's filming the parts of the music video that doesn't include the song. Like the entire first half of Marry the night or BTW or Telephone.

:pukey:

I really hope this video is short.

Optimus

Seriously I expect the lead single to flop. I cant believe that Gagas worst producer is doing the lead single. I am expecting an overproduced mess like Born This WAy :rip:

croboy

Ok WHY do people call him a bad producer? I never understood that? What was so bad about it?

GagaHAMISH

Nooooooooo :( Please Gaga, don't let it be another trap crap floppy song! ;(

Fame IV

are you crazy!!! i think born this way is a magical song!! i dont like the music video tho-__-...i dont get it...its too long and gay...i would rather have a short music video of gaga going to a house party with all her little monsters...a crazy disco video:) than it will get at least 6mil...compare to its 3.8 mil it got cus the music video sucked..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV

Be optimistic, guys. :cool:

they never are optimistic.

A Star is Born ⭐

gagabro

Inb4 ARTPOP is produced only by DJWS, and Gaga only uses spoken word over basic trap instrumental. :derpga:

Hahaha that would be interesting. I'm here for one or two hardcore trap songs though.

MelbHawker

Are people having meltdowns over this news serious?

Chill. This single will slay your life because you've had your legs spread for 2 years waiting for it to enter you. Prepare your bodies.

Fame IV

I'm sure DJWS will help Gaga deliver her vision on the song. Don't forget Gaga also controls the production...we have to trust in her :) i'm excited

A Star is Born ⭐

• Shadow locked this topic