💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I dont think thr production was the problem with Bloody Mary and Americano, it was the childish lyrics

Uhh...Bloody Mary and Americano have pretty much the LEAST childish lyrics on the entire album, though.

They're probably two of her best songs, lyrically. She's yet to write a better line than "We are not just art / for Michelangelo to carve / he can't rewrite the aggro / of my furied heart."

And there's a lot of really great stuff going on linguistically in Americano.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

BigDreamer

Not true though, Born This Way wasn't the best the last album had to offer. Not even close.

It was chosen as the lead for the fact of its message. That was the point of choosing it.

Marry the night was meant to be the lead. 

In her and her labels eyes it was one of the best songs off the album.

So I see what you say, but the approach with this album is to spread a message of slayage rather than equality. 

Ya know?

dirtypunx

It was chosen as the lead for the fact of its message. That was the point of choosing it.

Marry the night was meant to be the lead. 

In her and her labels eyes it was one of the best songs off the album.

So I see what you say, but the approach with this album is to spread a message of slayage rather than equality. 

Ya know?

All I know is it should be catchy as ****.

BigDreamer

All I know is it should be catchy as ****.

Ive got nothing but complete faith that this era is going to be kicking off in high gear. 

Once we have the lead in hand, the wait for the album will fly by.

TheProfessor

I dont find it very important who the producer is tbh  :coffee:

Edited by Katniss

nath4gaga

I dont find it very important who the producer is tbh  :coffee:

This tbh. I don't dissect my fav songs down to who produced it either, and besides, why would gaga have anyone besides the best working on the lead single...

rahmin1337

Lol at people saying that best songs are chosen as the singles for an album.

HML, GH, and BM say hi.  :music: 

Axl Jax

I don't care who the lead single producer is tbh, because it doesn't determine how good the song is or what it will sound like. DJWS's solo stuff is much different to his stuff with gaga, and she brings out the best in her producers.

The lead single WILL be a huge hit and they know that otherwise they wouldn't chose it as the lead.

scottbuch

has anyone here considered that the single is produced by someone else and Paul is JUST mixing and mastering it?

judaslover

I don't mind who the producer of the lead single is, as long as it sounds really good.

Americano :legend: Bloody Mary :legend: Government Hooker :legend: DJWS :legend:

Edited by Stefani

I remember RedOne saying that he and Gaga would email ideas and stuff

So he might not have as direct an influence on ARTPOP as DJWS, Zedd and Madeon (Garibay?)

But I'm sure he has a hand in it somehow...

DriverMonster

DJWS is awesome. I can't stand Zedd. I'm worried about his contributions to this album but I'm sure we will love all of the album.

:noparty: was hopping ZEDD be the star of this album

DJWS is reductive.

croboy

I hope Gaga doesn't get sad reading this thread. Instead of being excited most here just b---h around withouth having even heard a note of the new song.

• Shadow locked this topic