Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

the fact that you guys worry so much about what the "gp" thinks and worry that his sound is too heavy for the gp like, idk....its ridiculous. im done arguing this its just ridiculous to stiffen creativity in the name of getting a safe, cheap #1 so that people will like her. 

This this this.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Gerrard174

People need to realise that it was Fernando that overproduced songs on BTW. even DITD has that overproduced sound as well.

DJWS only did Bloody Mary and Government Hooker on his own. Others were collaboration.

Having said that, i would still prefer if Madeon or Zedd produce the lead. It would be so refreshing to have them working with gaga to produce the new sound. Hopefully DJWS will give us some fresh sound

Dayman

People need to realise that it was Fernando that overproduced songs on BTW. even DITD has that overproduced sound as well.

DJWS only did Bloody Mary and Government Hooker on his own. Others were collaboration.

Having said that, i would still prefer if Madeon or Zedd produce the lead. It would be so refreshing to have them working with gaga to produce the new sound. Hopefully DJWS will give us some fresh sound

:trootea: :trootea: :trootea:

I love Dance in the Dark, but you're right on the money. The best parts of the song are barely audible because the instrumental and acapella are both extremely busy.

MonsterVlad

And Electric Chapel ;)

Gaga and Interscope (who are definitely hungry for Gaga to get a #1 again) are putting their trust in him. They know what they're doing. So many absurd meltdowns in here.  :coffee:

Well his latest mixtape are pretty sick and got nice twisted synth ! Sounds fresh to me ! But I'm a bit more excited about Madeon and Zedd (no shade).

Gerrard174

:trootea: :trootea: :trootea:

I love Dance in the Dark, but you're right on the money. The best parts of the song are barely audible because the instrumental and acapella are both extremely busy.

exactly.

And people still hate Hairsus and claim it is overproduced when the instrumental itself is super clear.

DanceInTheDark

It's not an opinion that that kind of music will flop on the radio, that's a fact, it's not radio friendly at all, much like trap and REAL EDM

Makes no sense, again

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Bellatrix

Gaga and Interscope (who are definitely hungry for Gaga to get a #1 again) are putting their trust in him. They know what they're doing. So many absurd meltdowns in here.  :coffee:

This :nails:

TraeumereiLPB

I am not going to judge before I heard the new single. So far, the songs that DJWS produced were some of the best Gaga songs (Government Hooker and Bloody Mary are EPIC).

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

This thread bores me. I don't even know what to think anymore. Somehow, I like his work a little more now, so I guess we'll see what he's capable of. I'm more excited :party: 

Dayman

It's not an opinion that that kind of music will flop on the radio, that's a fact, it's not radio friendly at all, much like trap and REAL EDM

I hate to break it to you but GaGa has never released a song because it was radio friendly, she has always been a risk taker. Poker Face and Just Dance were game changers because they were so different from what was on the radio at the time. Now it's time for another shake up in the game, This song just might be it.

I hate to break it to you but GaGa has never released a song because it was radio friendly, she has always been a risk taker. Poker Face and Just Dance were game changers because they were so different from what was on the radio at the time. Now it's time for another shake up in the game, This song just might be it.

I never said she did, I agree she never released really safe songs, except maybe 2 or 3, but some album tracks are not radio material at all and that's not a bad thing. I'm sure she'll release a risky song this time and it'll do well :)

SEANGT

Why is everyone acting like this means he is the only producer? Isn't he the executive producer for the whole album, so he masters/mixes all the tracks before they're done? He could have almost nothing to do with this song still...I think??

Edited by SEANGT

Why is everyone acting like this means he is the only producer? Isn't he the executive producer for the whole album, so he masters/mixes all the tracks before they're done? He could have almost nothing to do with this song still. 

^^^ :trootea:

Jeez people, if a person is remastering or doing the final touches to the song, it doesn't mean that he's the main producer. He could be working on any other producer's track as well. There could be like 3 main producers working on a lead single. Relax.

Apple for me, apple for you.

• Shadow locked this topic