❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Fame IV

Should I like everything? Inez & Vinoodh are okay, but if Gaga's new video looks like from Björk, gaga should better go home. :awkney: Not here for boring one scene videos, just sayin. As photgraphers they are absolutley amazing!

You don't know if the video will be boring. We don't even know the name of the single. And you are complaining yet.

A Star is Born ⭐

Blue Jeans

wait till the videos is out before you judge Inez and Vi's work, our fanbase is so annoying sometimes  :fail:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Y'all need to do some proper research Inez and Vinoodh are LEGENDARY art photographers. Forget all their recent commercial fashion work like Dior and Nina Ricci videos. These are money jobs! There is a client who wants a shiny result! before this they were known for a very subversive even 'freaky' style and concept. Taking something seemingly normal and making it twisted, but in a super beautiful way. I think they are the perfect choice for a creative collaboration on ARTPOP.

Fame IV

Y'all need to do some proper research Inez and Vinoodh are LEGENDARY art photographers. Forget all their recent commercial fashion work like Dior and Nina Ricci videos. These are money jobs! There is a client who wants a shiny result! before this they were known for a very subversive even 'freaky' style and concept. Taking something seemingly normal and making it twisted, but in a super beautiful way. I think they are the perfect choice for a creative collaboration on ARTPOP.

They are the best! I think their style fits with the concept of ARTPOP. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Hypocrateen

:trootea: :trootea: :trootea:

THETRUTH

Inez and Vinoodh didn't work with Bjork only and we didn't even see a single frame from the video.. :awkney:

They already worked with Gaga and I don't think her previous work with them is similar to Bjork's.. :awkney:

And why do you all have to be full of prejudices? Akerlund made two of her best videos but that doesn't mean she must always work with him and consider her work with others garbage. Just looking at that Nina Ricci video I think they can do really good and take the simplest of the video concepts to a whole new artistic level.

Why not? One of the most iconic music videos from the past 10 years was a single scene video. That didn't make it boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

You don't know if the video will be boring. We don't even know the name of the single. And you are complaining yet.

Calm down everyone. I just said my opinion. And I also just said "IF". No reason to cry. I'm still excited for the video and I am not complaining. I'm just not sure about Inez + Vinoodh's work in general. I like all the videos, but Björk ones.

Edit: Maybe I'm changing my opinion, until I see the video. Who knows? :hug:

Edited by THETRUTH