💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Miracle

So Inez and Vinoodh have done the ARTPOP photoshoot + they are shooting the new video? That's familiar...it happened the same thing with Nick  Knight in BTW ERA.

Ethan

I believe a type of RED camera was used to film The Amazing Spider-Man, and if you saw that in 3D you'd know how amazing that camera was :giveup:

Andy McQueen

OMG, they are shooting with RED cameras! I LOVE them!!! :worship: Best digital movie cameras in my opinion. (Has GaGa ever filmed music videos digital before? I don't think so - it was always on 35mm film, right? Wow - revolution is coming!) :party:

Prometheus

but their video editing flashes too much..gives me a headache...

That doesn't necessarily mean that all of their videos work that way.

Dayman

I believe a type of RED camera was used to film The Amazing Spider-Man, and if you saw that in 3D you'd know how amazing that camera was

You just gave me a crazy idea! What if the video is being shot in 3D? (It would finally give a use to the 3D glasses that came with The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition)

I'll be really happy if Inez and Vinoodh are directing! I'll expect the video to be gorgeously shot and look very artistic and classy.

Bloody hooker

AN EXAMPLE OF INEZ AND VINOODH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgGGNAM6pbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRKQ4VIdWo

:golfclap:  They will do just fine with the single video. Their work is amazing.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Lampost

You just gave me a crazy idea! What if the video is being shot in 3D? (It would finally give a use to the 3D glasses that came with The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition)

If it was being shot in 3D it would be filmed on a 3D camera. The Red Dragon alone isn't for 3D.

croboy

So far this era is not what I expected it to be. First promo pic: White and simple. Then Inez and Vindooh are also shooting the video and from those videos above it looks they like simple, beautiful looks.

I am not complaining at all, just saying its different than I expected it to be and that is GOOD :)