Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Sister

I CAN'T WAIT for Monday morning, so excited to get a new Lady Gaga video! :party:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I have a feeling this video will be like right at 4 minutes long. Something tells me she'll play it very safe with the length of the video.

But I think the video itself is going to be a theatrical masterpiece of Bad Romance proportions So excited.

So I kinda live in Brazil how can I watch it? :awkney:

It'll be on Vevo on Monday as well if you tell your people to stop spamming Gaga with, "COME TO BRAZIL!!!" :troll:

HausOfAntonio

It'll be on Vevo on Monday as well if you tell your people to stop spamming Gaga with, "COME TO BRAZIL!!!" :troll:

But how much will we have to wait until its actually on VEVO? :ohno:

glockenpop

I'm expecting a lot of minimalism right now, but I'm unsure about that due to the set locations. :/

Here for a Bad Romance esq short video for her debut. She come come in with the Telephone/Born This Way/Marry The Night length videos after and i'm cool with that.

Really excited for the music video and VMA performance though.
The people who are writing her off now will look stupid when she comes out with incredible videos and performances created with some of the most renowned and acclaimed artists of our generation. I literally cannot believe how many people are underestimating Gaga at this point.

croboy

Short video. She has to get as many views as possible.

I am very excited but also very nervous. And yes don't expect any dancers or dance moves.

Dayman

I'm not against long music videos. I'm against long videos that don't have music for 95% of the video. A 5 minute mix of Applause would be good paired with a 30 second intro at most. It's a short song to begin with so extending it a little for the video would be fine. After playing around with the instumental and a filtered acapella of the song in audacity I think an extended remix of the song is the way to go. Just as long as it isn't as intrusive to the song as it was in Alejandro. I would be upset if they use a short mix of the song for the video like they did for Bad Romance.