Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

yep... I have the same feeling. like there's nothing new left to create. and that promo pic. her face doesn't look natural. there are totally no emotions. I miss the Fame era. it was full of emotions. but I do hope the first ARTPOP video will change my mind

Choices of directors/producers/strategies or even themes are not the "creating" part. The art itself that results of all those things is the creation and that my friend will be unique.

Nullvoid

Are you kidding? I'm sure even Gaga will admit that Bjork is on another level.

No im not kidding.. Bjork is on another level but no where near GaGa's statues. Bjork might have been in the game for awhile now but not alot of people care for her unless your a Bjork fan. 

GagaSkeletonWay

I don't really know what to think about Inez and Vinoodh, the Nina Ricci video it's great and the Dior one too but I don't know if it's the type of video that I'd like for Lady Gaga, although they may (or will) appear with something completely different. 

What I really want for this era is JONAS AKERLUND back! Sh*t, that director is just amazing! It must direct a music video from ARTPOP, just must... And btw his work match with the prototype I have imagined for this era.

JONAS AKERLUND PLEASE COME BACK!

CatelynnMarie

shot_on_projects_main_ladygaga_harpersba

This was shot on a RED camera apparently, by Inez & Vindooh

then that would mean the Haus of U videos were filmed on it too, right?

Fame IV

Don't be so negative guys.

Their work is absolutely amazing.

And I’m sure this video will look artistically fresh and exciting from beginning to end, such as Gaga's previous works.

Always look forward.

A Star is Born ⭐

THETRUTH

If you don't like Inez and Vinoodh, go home. :hipster: :whitney:

Should I like everything? Inez & Vinoodh are okay, but if Gaga's new video looks like from Björk, gaga should better go home. :awkney: Not here for boring one scene videos, just sayin. As photgraphers they are absolutley amazing!

Edited by THETRUTH

Should I like everything? Inez & Vinoodh are okay, but if Gaga's new video looks like from Björk, gaga should better go home. :awkney: Not here for boring one scene videos, just sayin. As photgraphers they are absolutley amazing!

Nina Ricci video though  :hipster: 

Firstly, we should stop always compare Gaga's work to somebody's.  :hipster:

true_tea_zps60f96eec.gif

Edited by Delahaye

THETRUTH

I don't really know what to think about Inez and Vinoodh, the Nina Ricci video it's great and the Dior one too but I don't know if it's the type of video that I'd like for Lady Gaga, although they may (or will) appear with something completely different. 

What I really want for this era is JONAS AKERLUND back! Sh*t, that director is just amazing! It must direct a music video from ARTPOP, just must... And btw his work match with the prototype I have imagined for this era.

:clap:

Guys we are talking about Gagas comeback.

nath4gaga

AN EXAMPLE OF INEZ AND VINOODH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgGGNAM6pbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRKQ4VIdWo

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

I dont think that they are filming the actual music video. Or is it a ballad the first single?

Edited by Florin

Bellatrix

I agree!

Bitter

Jonas Akerlund is a great director and his work is very ARTPOP but apparently gaga wants fresh ideas for the nea era.

We will see.