💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

Amen. She needs to stick to long form. She's a great story teller. Her videos from the first album suck.

Sike. Just Dance is the ultimate party music video. Poker Face is just iconic and epic. LoveGame has the best choreography a Gaga video has ever had. and Paparazzi is a masterpiece.

After the Pierrot cover speculation, I start to imagine clothes in the video to be mix of medieval and high fashion futuristic looks.

Like a mix between bad romance and judas fashion. With addition of crazy clown makeup and collars

Edited by mic

alposnacks

Sike. Just Dance is the ultimate party music video. Poker Face is just iconic and epic. LoveGame has the best choreography a Gaga video has ever had. and Paparazzi is a masterpiece.

I assume they were excluding Paparazzi since it's long form.

I accept 100% especially about LoveGame , her hot dancers there uffff

I would not mind You and I length videos with just a small intro and an outro.

tbh you and i is amazing very underrated. My fave has to be judas then bad romance, you and i, paparazzi, pokerface, love game, eh eh, telephone, just dance, TEOG, BDR, alejandro, mtn.

tbh you and i is amazing very underrated. My fave has to be judas then bad romance, you and i, paparazzi, pokerface, love game, eh eh, telephone, just dance, TEOG, BDR, alejandro, mtn.

I think the only reason people don't talk much about You & I is because most fans didn't want it as a single, me included. but the video was just whoa especially after TEOG. It's one of my favourite videos as well :)

DriverMonster

I'm not saying the videos are horrible for the norm but they aren't Lady Gaga. She even said it herself. They were products of the record label. Her first video was Paparazzi. You will never see her going back to her first videos.

MonsterOfSpain

I'm not saying the videos are horrible for the norm but they aren't Lady Gaga. She even said it herself. They were products of the record label. Her first video was Paparazzi. You will never see her going back to her first videos.

Video link to that or it's not true

Excited for this video, I hope it tops Telephone or Bad Romance. These were her bests. I also think YAI video is very underrated, tho. Well, YAI in general is underrated. It's the song that made my mother and aunt love Gaga.

Gaga had just as much input with her Pre-Paparazzi videos as she did with Paparazzi and the ones to follow.

If you've seen any behind the scenes footage of Poker Face (One of the the Gagavision episodes), Gaga is actually bossing people around about editing and showing all the sketches she drew of outfits and scenes and other things. If anything she had 90% input with the Poker Face video, and that probably goes the same for Just Dance, BDR, LoveGame, and Eh Eh.

And I don't think Gaga ever said that. Receipts