Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

since the video has a lot of things packed into a short amount of time I'm pretty sure everyone (GP) who will watch this video will def watch two or three times cause at the end they are probably like wtf just happened (this happened with bad romance)

Stephen

Am I the only one who's completely fascinated by how much Gaga's boobs jiggle at 3:17?  :megaflop:

I noticed that right away! It's so distracting :megaflop:

papergangster

Am I the only one who's completely fascinated by how much Gaga's boobs jiggle at 3:17?  :megaflop:

omg same.

Am I the only one who's completely fascinated by how much Gaga's boobs jiggle at 3:17? :megaflop:

That's my favorite! I love how the seashells jiggle with her boobs it's soo adorable :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

VasilisVas

That's my favorite! I love how the seashells jiggle with her boobs it's soo adorable

This. It almost makes me wanna turn straight  :rip:

Stephen

Does anyone have a good screenshot of 1:13?!?!?! I want it for my phone please and thanks :)

This?

73.jpg

fuzzyandgreen

Does anyone have a good screenshot of 1:13?!?!?! I want it for my phone please and thanks :)

Did you want this pic or the one in the post above? Hopefully one of us got it right, lol!

Gaga.jpg

Edited by fuzzyandgreen

VasilisVas

I noticed that right away! It's so distracting :megaflop:

It happens at one point in the MTN video too near the end when she is wear the black clothes with the blue lipstick but damn it's too out of control in this video.  :toofunga: