Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Lizzie Jacobson

The music video has about the same views as the lyric video as of right now but the music video has twice the amount of likes so idk if it's a good sign or people just didn't like the lyric video 

PlasticHo

so youtube is behind in the views all the time but...when it updates it is current. That is how it has worked in the past. idk where ya'll are getting this 16 million view disparity. What she has is pretty good imo. No need to reach for the stars here. 

Please tell me this isn't true.  :omg:

you guys realize there is no real world correlation between "likes" and "views" correct?  

Well, we start to compare it to SOMETHING just to feel better about youtube's slow updates. Lol I won't have a meltdown regardless though.

so youtube is behind in the views all the time but...when it updates it is current. That is how it has worked in the past. idk where ya'll are getting this 16 million view disparity. What she has is pretty good imo. No need to reach for the stars here.

I don't think that's true. Didn't someone mention that Miley's 24 hour update was way lower than Vevo's official number?

Young Pancake

Today, I've probably replayed it like 200+ times. Lol (Using multiple pages and all) 

We have been doing our part!  :hug:  :clap:

So proud of the people, actually trying! 

PlasticHo

From 4.2M to 4,483,371 

Ok VEVO, you don't get sleep.... get back to counting. Your updates aren't high enough.  :giggle:

Edited by PlasticHo