ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 7m

1. go to your App Store (iTunes or Google Play)

2. download ARTPOP app FREE

3. buy 'APPLAUSE' single + PreOrder Album ARTPOP via APP

Does this mean we can download the app on the 19th?

yes the placeholder... however it will not be fully functional until 11/11

Dayman

Just hoping that the physical cd gets picked up through the app to 'activate' it or whatever

It most likely will. Just as long as all the info matches the iTunes copy. (Track number, album artist, song title, album name, etc.) That's how some other apps do it.

I listen to music on itunes on my computer and have an android phone. Anybody have any ideas about buying the song on itunes and having it sync to the app on an android phone? I have a feeling it won't work and that itunes would sync with iphone, google music would sync with android. (On second though, would google music sync with it??? It's not the same as google play...) Google music allows 2 downloads from the cloud to your computer, so I could still put it on my itunes, but it's just more of a hassle.

I listen to music on itunes on my computer and have an android phone. Anybody have any ideas about buying the song on itunes and having it sync to the app on an android phone? I have a feeling it won't work and that itunes would sync with iphone, google music would sync with android. (On second though, would google music sync with it??? It's not the same as google play...) Google music allows 2 downloads from the cloud to your computer, so I could still put it on my itunes, but it's just more of a hassle.

I have the same dilemna; I think i'm just going to buy the single on iTunes and syncing it with my comp and iTouch. I'll probably use the app mostly on my phone and comp.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I have a bit of a problem. I have an iPhone & iPod & i have all my apps on my iPhone & all my music on my iPod. So yeah i'll download the app to my iPhone & when ARTPOP is available to buy on iTunes it'll sync to my iPod. But didn't Gaga say if you buy/pre order the album then download the app the songs will sync on the app? Cause i'd rather not have the songs brought from the app because i have a separate device for my music.

PoshLife

I chose Android because I have a droid now, but when I get a new phone it'll probably be an iPhone. Not sure if that's gonna happen before or after November... lol

TEANUS

When I get an iPhone I'm gonna have my apps on my iPad Mini and my music and apps like ARTPOP, Snapchat etc. on my iPhone.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Nervous Unicorn

I wonder if this tweet from DJWS:

And CLLG is still coming. So stop asking. There is a reason for the wait... :) 

https://twitter.com/DJWS/status/366033699378184193

Means maybe it'll be on the app when we can download it next week? Along with the Applause music video? Like to show us "look, here is what unreleased stuff will look like" and things like that. A demo of sorts.

Archived