Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga hands out ARTPOP promo in LA

Americano

Featured Posts

Outofcontrol

gurl,I hope you're trolling O MY GOD bahahahhaha :sick:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I know Gaga is not exactly at the top of her media game, but this is just pathetic. This is something I'd expect out of Ke$ha or Xtina. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I never thought I'd see the day where Drive-By-Jehovah's-Witness-Gaga-Promo was REAL.

Imagine her biking by, door by door, to deliver the sermons of ARTPOP. Except instead of her looking like this:

Mormon_bikes.jpg

She's just a goddamned motorcycle passing out copies:

220px-Born_This_Way.jpg

Gaga: "KNOCK KNOCK."

You: "Yes, how may I he-"

Gaga: "*vroom vroom* GET READY FOR ARTPOP *vroom vrooms away*."

3 points in and ready for more

Outofcontrol

I'm JEALOUS.uh oh lucky b---hes for getting that invitation from the Queen of Pop herself (if it's true :coffee:  )

Chic

She should be the paper girl except with ARTPOP promo prints and throw one through Madonna's window

MetalHausOfJosh

I know Gaga is not exactly at the top of her media game, but this is just pathetic. This is something I'd expect out of Ke$ha or Xtina. 

This whole statement is mess :sick:

Check yourself :smh:

Redstreak

NO PHOTOS NO RECORDINGS

DON'T TALK TO TALENT

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Monster Voices

Well she was handing out FAME testers at one point so why not ARTPOP promo. I don't see what's wrong here. She's just being awesome!

Forever and Always!

chiuga

marry the night flopped, born this way ball cancelled, the hip surgery, the LV and gold plated wheel chairs, and developing the app are expensive... her marketing budget dried up so the gurl has to do it on her own... she's trying to be a household gurl by knowking on your door :derpga:

"Knock-knock!"

- "Who's there!"

"Gaga. ARTPOP is coming :)"

:pawsup:

marry the night flopped, born this way ball cancelled, the hip surgery, the LV and gold plated wheel chairs, and developing the app are expensive... her marketing budget dried up so the gurl has to do it on her own... she's trying to be a household gurl by knowking on your door :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived