Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos: Gaga arriving at a studio today

pikapoop

Featured Posts

I'm sorry, but the first thing that popped into my head was "John Lennon." idk why lol

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

Sorry Nick

That's my job. :giggle:

whenever I see Krewella, I always sing the song Cruella Deville, cruella deville, if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will

She's like a demon waiting for the kill...Cruella cruella Deville, in my head...

Sorry Nick

HAHA no don't apologize. I was just saying that most people just post whatever and don't consider the possibility that Gaga actually READS these threads (which is often, actually).

TroubleClef

gaga, we all love you. we just have different ways of expressin ourselves. but we were all Born dis Way.

I'm sorry, but the first thing that popped into my head was "John Lennon." idk why lol

It's because of the round glasses.

2.jpg

It's because of the round glasses.

2.jpg

And the hair too, now that I think about it lol

Awakened M

So rude. Who do you think you guys are? The Fashion Police?  :roll: 

I can't believe that some of you took part in that open apology to Lady Gaga. :fail:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Zilla

Well somebody looks all focused :flutter: Maybe a bit tired cranky but I know she's working hard

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

lol i have nothing to contribute other than the fact that she's wearing a  nice blue jacket :shrug:

Miel

She looks casual, which isn't bad considering the context. Still better than me on good days (I usually look like a walking sharknado of clothing).

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived