💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos: Gaga arriving at a studio today

pikapoop

Featured Posts

That is not true. You need at least a month (or longer in case of such a huge project) to produce all the albums and ship them.

Yeah, two weeks wouldn't have been a possibility, HML was done and dusted in April. Same goes for BJ I think...

her hair is still really short- she's gonna be bald when she's 30   :smh:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest;

What sucks more than anything is that we'll have that horrid tattoo to contend with :toofunga:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

I actually love this look!! Her hair is very Grimes!! I hated the Alexander McQueen golden dress a few days back, didn't do her justice + looked cheap, but this look here is very now.

Kermit the frog

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest;

What sucks more than anything is that we'll have that horrid tattoo to contend with :toofunga:

She's lucky she's a girl, she always wears wigs anyway. And she has all the money in the world to get a hair transplant in the future :giggle:

Sister

I just saw this on Twitter, is this legit?

BPMPu2JCYAAi71h.jpg

https://twitter.com/ladygagaIoo/status/356635274928877568

Looks like completely different days to me, but I guess it's possible. :shrug: How do you feel about a possible Britney/Gaga collab?

They look like they could be sisters in these pictures!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Sudarshana

If you think that was "famewhoring" then you don't understand what lady gaga is about.

Well, I just meant that If her philosophy about showbusiness and fame has change, we as a fanbase should respect it :)

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

lodylody

Remember when we'd see this before and be like, ERMAHGERD WE ARE NEVER GETTING ARTPOP! :dead:

I love how Gaga looks like she's just been told off, and now she has to get back to work and be a good pop-star, or she won't get any dinner and have to go to bed early.

tsk tsk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived