Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Collaborating With Robert Wilson

Mast

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeavenGaga

Theese pics are a little creepy, but I guess I wouldn't mind if Gaga works with him.  :)

I love it, these pictures are so intriguing! I cannot wait to see what they do together!

Didymus

I loved his work for Marina Abramovic, so I'm so excited for this

LukiiGleek

i want some song to dance to

she could also just written, theres gonna be an app with music, games and videos:D 

it sounded like an apple commercial like when they talk about their highly revolutionary screens, like as if u touch them u get transferred into the world of narnia haha

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to revive such an old thread but I just came across this article.

For the non french speaking, it says that Robert Wilson will take over the Louvre in Paris, basically. He will present his own work as well as his art collection, notably pieces from his Watermill house. Performances (art, music, opera, lectures...) will also take place on certain occasions.

Now, the interesting part is that his "curration" begins... November 11th. :usrs: So I wonder, is this a coincidence or is this kinda part of the ArtRave or at least the ARTPOP project? I'm thinking that if it opens to the public on november 11th, maybe the vernissage/inauguration is on the 10th? I know the ArtRave will take place in New-York but he surely won't be there. So, is this part of the "watch in real time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe all at once on November 11"?

Maybe (probably) it won't have anything to do with Gaga but maybe her collaborators are part of launching ART into POP via the biggest museums in the world. Making their (and others) art available wildly, using ARTPOP and Gaga's exposure to bring people into the ARTculture.

(For french and Parisian monsters, some of the pieces he stage designed will also be performed as part of the Festival d'Automne. Particularly, Einstein on the beach, the piece he's the most known for, in January au ThĂƒÆ’Â©atre du Chatelet.)

I'm sorry to revive such an old thread but I just came across this article.

For the non french speaking, it says that Robert Wilson will take over the Louvre in Paris, basically. He will present his own work as well as his art collection, notably pieces from his Watermill house. Performances (art, music, opera, lectures...) will also take place on certain occasions.

Now, the interesting part is that his "curration" begins... November 11th. :usrs: So I wonder, is this a coincidence or is this kinda part of the ArtRave or at least the ARTPOP project? I'm thinking that if it opens to the public on november 11th, maybe the vernissage/inauguration is on the 10th? I know the ArtRave will take place in New-York but he surely won't be there. So, is this part of the "watch in real time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe all at once on November 11"?

Maybe (probably) it won't have anything to do with Gaga but maybe her collaborators are part of launching ART into POP via the biggest museums in the world. Making their (and others) art available wildly, using ARTPOP and Gaga's exposure to bring people into the ARTculture.

(For french and Parisian monsters, some of the pieces he stage designed will also be performed as part of the Festival d'Automne. Particularly, Einstein on the beach, the piece he's the most known for, in January au ThĂƒÆ’Â©atre du Chatelet.)

Very suspicious. And if I remember correctly, in the WWD article, there was mentions of Gaga going to Paris?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived