Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Lady Gaga Returns To Save Pop Music...Again!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

BeautyisaLie

mtv needs her so f*cking much after the disaster of last year show, clearly, when she wasn't even nominated..gaga probably doesn't even care about it now but i do. Do you guys remember when they tweeted afer the show '@ladygaga see you on the show next year?' and she responded 'yeah, how about C U Next Tuesday?'  :dies:

It's dark but just a game

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Lady Gaga Returns To Save Pop Music ... Again

Why Lady Gaga's ARTPOP is the album we desperately need, in Bigger Than The Sound.

Easier to read version.

Yassss they better stan :legend:

Who else but the queen :ARTPOP:

Can someone give us the link?

Judicorn

mtv needs her so f*cking much after the disaster of last year show, clearly, when she wasn't even nominated..gaga probably doesn't even care about it now but i do. Do you guys remember when they tweeted afer the show '@ladygaga see you on the show next year?' and she responded 'yeah, how about C U Next Tuesday?'  :dies:

Did Gaga really tweet that?! :teehee:

But yeah, I didn't watch last year coz Gaga wasn't there :laughga: ....Mtv better help Gaga promote ARTPOP

She's back! She really is back. I have a lot of expectations, particularly her "BIG BANG!".

AgusPop

She's back! She really is back. I have a lot of expectations, particularly her "BIG BANG!".

I love "BIG BANG!" for the single's name

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived