Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vanity Fair Recap Last Night's Dinner Party!

Samuel

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I’m pretty sure that her existing here tonight in that outfit and hair was performance enough.â€

ARTPOP, that which we aspire to be.  This is so brilliant.  I love this article.  It's written with such beautiful tenderness and elegance. 

We're all Stronger Together!

“I’m so proud of you both,†Gaga tells the photographers after leading the guests in a cheers. “I want to thank you both for inviting me here tonight and tell you what an honor it is for me and my friends. Thank you for believing in us.†Because, as she says, “any friend of Inez’s is a friend of mine,†Gaga also presents each of the guests with special giftsâ€â€individual, skull-adorned red-velvet cakes and copies of the very first photograph from her upcoming album, ARTPOP, set for release on November 11. While waiters distribute the artwork, which depicts a nude Lady Gaga peering out from an elongated ski mask with the album name tattooed in caps on her left forearmâ€â€a surprise even to the event’s coordinatorsâ€â€Gaga explains, “I never felt beautiful until the moment I had my picture taken by Inez and Vinoodh.â€

That is the most unappealing description of this photo ever  :hipster:

Michelle

Ooo thanks for the post I am so EXCITED!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

mrlemon

Her Husband!!!!!! :excited2: :eek:

So that's what she's been doing all this time ;)

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Allison M

so if they are 120 out of 150 i'm hopeful that there are still some invitations.

I'll be waiting for my invite to arrive in the mail, Gaga. :nails:

Ooolong

Gonna practice my drawing skills so I can become the next helen green and be invited to the artRAVE. xoxo.  :classy:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived