💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez and Vinoodh to be Gaga's ARTPOP photographers

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they have something really ARTPOP for that photoshoot. I need something iconic. I love this picture, so far. 

dirtypunx

I really love it. I didn't expect her to deliver exactly what I was hoping for, something clean and minimal. Of course, the actual cover could have a totally different vibe..but im glad that this is a representation of the photoshoot for this album. +10 for me already.

Yes! Ever since they did the V Magazine shoot, I was hoping she would do more with them. I love Inez & Vinoodh's work. I especially love the photo's they took for Björk's album's (the Biophilia shoot is my favorite). I cannot wait to see the pictures chosen for the ARTPOP booklet.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Cool, I like their work

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MrFameKills

I love Inez & Vinoodh so i'm hyped as **** for this :excited2:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

toanythingtaboo

I like their fresh simplicity. It's perfect for after BTW, which was quite dense and dark.

Little Fighter

I LOVE this photo & I hope there's other flawless pics to come  :excited2:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Imagine if ARTPOP promo pic looked similar to BTW album pic. Our reaction would be totally different man. Thus I'm so glad she's taken away the ugly eyebrow she had since the fame monster, the ugly lipsticks and the ugly wig, and went for something the public wants. Everyone's spontaneous reaction is to judge a book by its cover, so don't throw the hardcover into the grinding machine and publish it. For this fact, kudos to Lady GaGa for getting it right this time. #Truthtea.

Betty Who

Yes, so much yes! Their imagery is so simple but so powerful, I loved the Mugler video way back  :nooo: Such a breath of fresh air after the over-the-top darkness that was BTW.

The Fame

Does that mean she's finally getting rid of Terry Richardson?

p.s I'm so glad this photo is in color. I want an album cover/booklet photos in color. ;_;

calmar

This is the first time I've ever heard of them, but then again I'm not really into the same knowledge circles as Gaga.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived