Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

I love the picture, but I wished to be something more colorful for AP

Look at those clowns

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishnet Sinner

Delirious with excitement over this news.  Those You & I photos just slayed me.  I'm obsessed with the promo image and can't wait to see what they do during this era.

Also still holding out hope for a colorful album cover... 

Wet Fire

I'd love to see what they do next.This photo is simple yet unique and expressive.

the more I look at this image, the more I want it to be the actual album cover. It is so striking, simple and unique; free from effects, over saturated colours and airbrushing. THIS is what makes her stand out compared to her musical peers.

If THIS is only the promo image, I can't imagine the POSSIBILITIES with the rest of the shoot

mpthecat

I'm beyond happy that they're working together again. It's like they really understand each other's artistry and the final products are always beautiful. 

aaronyoji

they have always taken her best protraits. and inez looks like gaga so its even cooler!

GagaMyBlood95

I love it! And I am excited about them working together again!

I love it and am glad that she is working with them. The image is so clean and fresh looking, when I seen the image this morning for the first time I actually had to take a second look at it because I didn't notice that it was Gaga. They did great on the You & I photoshoot so I can't wait to see the rest of the ARTPOP photoshoot and more precisely what Gaga has chosen to be the front cover. 

Inez and Vinoodh are coming to slay me.

I love that she seems to want to collaborate with others on ARTPOP, and I love it even more that it's not musical collabs but visual project ones. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived