Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interscope was VERY smart with the ARTPOP release dates

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
croboy

I'm pretty sure the song will get first airplay on Friday though. When else is she supposed to play it first? On Monday? At which time? She could lose all days sales that way.

The video should be released two weeks after the VMA's to guarantee Gaga another week at #1

HausOfAntonio

LOL I haven't even heard Blurred Lines yet I don't take these rap/hiphop/whatever songs seriously tbh. No one's gonna remember it in a few months time tbh :nails:

I'm pretty sure the song will get first airplay on Friday though. When else is she supposed to play it first? On Monday? At which time? She could lose all days sales that way.

Radio deals normally begin on Mondays. A Wednesday start would be best and would prevent the low debut, but labels never start it on Wednesdays for whatever reason.

Kermit the frog

Neither Blurred lines nor any other song stands a chance against this single. It's guaranteed that interscope will launch a promotional campaign as big as the BTW one or even bigger. And it's also guaranteed that it's gonna be a better song this time :giggle:

artpopmess

She doesn't need a music video to have good streaming numbers. She just needs to upload the audio on youtube and make the single available on spotify immediately

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Kermit the frog

I'm pretty sure her management of the single eras will be impeccable this time around, now that they've all learnt from the errors they made during the BTW album era.

Pure Adrenaline

Can a song even last that long? :eek:

if u'r Katy yes....well Demi's last album has only 2 single where were 6 months apart from each other. Back in time usually singles were released in bigger time periods because they tended to had more longevity, but now artists are releasing new single every other day cough*Necki*cough*Rhenna*cough but I'm sure that Gaga can pull 4 months chart run for sure if she plan it with Interscope smart

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Born Brave

Can a song even last that long? :eek:

Oh yes honey.. when the era is managed correctly yes it can... Some singles can last for a LONGGGG time..

This is what Tara (I think it was her) meant by saying "It won't flop, I promise."

INCREDIBLE job Interscope!! :clap:

I was hoping for Pre-Grammy deadlines release but this is still great!

The ARTPOP era has begun :omgexcited:

I am so happy that she won't get the chance to be nominated for AOTY next year. It would completely ruin the era (even if she wins). She will most likely get a nomination in 2015, which will make the ARTPOP era last longer.

If she would've been nominated for next year, I am sure that would affect its sales and monument negatively. It would feel so rushed.

Once again- GREAT JOB INTERSCOPE!

crybrowz

I am so happy that she won't get the chance to be nominated for AOTY next year. It would completely ruin the era (even if she wins). She will most likely get a nomination in 2015, which will make the ARTPOP era last longer.

If she would've been nominated for next year, I am sure that would affect its sales and monument negatively. It would feel so rushed.

Thats true I never thought of it that way  :worship:

Yeah, if she didn't get nominated or win anything, it would not help her at all. It would probably hurt her.

Archived