💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

gummybear

I'm so ****ing happy, now it's real, ARTPOP is coming!!! By the time I woke up, there were 3 missed calls and two messages on my phone because of the release dates. :))))

Wet Fire

I JUST NOTICED THAT THE LEAD SINGLE RELEASE DATE AUGUST 19 IS ALSO THE RELEASE DATE OF 'THE FAME' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it intentional?A hint to the theme?Or just a co-incidence?

finally finally finally!!! no more waiting!!! ARTPOP is now officialy coming omg :nooo:  :nooo: :nooo:  

Harry

Wow I hope the video comes one week after the VMA performance along with the pre-order. That's like, 3 weeks minimum of Hot 100 slayage

All this media hyping over her return is making me SO excited to see how people will react to her music!! The first single better be epic :excited2:

ChicaSkas

my face when i realized that 175 people are in this thread and that ARTPOP is actually UPON US AT THIS MOMENT!

jim-gaga-o.gif

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

You mean the industry standard? Everyone waits 2 months to release the album, sometimes longer. It gives time for the single to peak and have as many people as possible know the album is coming out.

Oh, I didn't know it was standart... Cause I remember that BTW, the single cause so much hype at the time it was released but one month later nobody cared, basically.

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

Petrichor

I'M SCREAMING LAWD JESUS THANK YOU. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP THE PAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS AND I NOW KNOW WHY: ARTPOP IS HEREEEEEE!

ME RIGHT NOW:

1x6.gif

Rollercoaster

So, the lead single is going to lack all controversy and just be everyone's favourite song with mad hooks.

I can't not be excited!

ryhanna

We're going to start getting new interviews and she's going to talk about her music and new titles and descriptions of sounds and

That masked phote of Gaga isn't the single cover?Is it?

No just a promo photo, but I wish it was.

• Shadow locked this topic