Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

It's too bad the single is coming in August... Guess I wont get to jam out to it all summer like I'd hoped.

Did anyone here notice that Gaga first single is release exactly same date and month of The Fame album release 5 years ago.

08/19/08 - 08/19/13.. :party:

lord she is sneaky... we should really look for similar patterns in the future though :classy: 

Pure Adrenaline

well guys idk bout y but now I'm more than relieved (after the 2hours adrenalin I had to shake off from the announcement) bacause we're month a way from the first single and her great comeback....and I'm happy that she didn't rushed it and took her time off bacause now we'll know that she'lk slay hard because this time they don't mess around and everything seems planned perfect, how would u feel if she rushed and released it in 2012 one #1 song two top 10 and a bunch of hot 40 entries with messy promotion because of the tour everyone would thought that she's no longer the focre she was and say that ARTPOP was floppier than BTW :hipster:  and now.......everyone will bow down to da qweeen   

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Did anyone here notice that Gaga first single is release exactly same date and month of The Fame album release 5 years ago.

08/19/08 - 08/19/13..

:party:

Doogi

Does this mean that she's not eligible for Album of the year at the Grammys?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I hope it gets popular amongst the GP (which I never normally care about) but only for the reason that when I get back to University at the start of September I want to hear it blasting out when I go on nights out. It's guaranteed in the Gay clubs but I want to hear it everywhere I go aha. I'm so excited to be able to start a new term knowing I'll be blaring the new single down the halls of my Uni accommodation 

ChicaSkas

ok over and out!

Enjoy the blissful release!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I can't believe it! Finally! It is here! I could cry so happy am I!!!! YAY!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Highway Capricorn

IMAGINE IF THE LEAD SINGLE IS CALLED  AURAS     

or AURUS from Dinosaurus ? :udidnt: The rumours about the mask were true

GagaSkeletonWay

I'm just so happy I could die!!!!

Artie_Happy_Gif.gif

Does anyone know whether you'll have to purchase the app AS WELL as the album or will it come free with the album, I wonder?

I have no clue, but it would be fair to be free or at least cheaper if you have bought a physical copy of the album.

• Shadow locked this topic