Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Brainiac

In fact, the very title of the album is going to be considered "pretentious" by many people anyway.  Get used to it.

I've been thinking about this recently too and even though I understand what the title actually means I agree that a lot of people will view it as pretentious. I can see the comments now: "Who is she to deem her own music as "ART"? What a pretentious b---h!" :toofunny:   Let's hope I'm wrong though.

The Stranger

The last few days must of been a photoshoot if DJWS confirmed he's still working on the single.

Bellatrix

I'd rather them not announce it at all and just release the song on August 19, I say this because when people know song titles, they go and hack music publishers and steal songs, if Gaga really wanted to stay leak free this era, she shouldn't announce anything in particular until the last moment. That's just my opinion.

Yeah, that seems smart!

Bellatrix

They said they were announcing the title soon though.

August 19th is soon though :)

Arturo

people need to learn what pretentious actually means.

Look-it-up-by-Terry-Moore-2002-via-libra

Didn't need to look it up for myself but here it is when you actually do look it up.

"Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified."

People need to stop taking my "pretentious" comment so seriously. I said I judged the song off what we have, which is that one line. 

The last few days must of been a photoshoot if DJWS confirmed he's still working on the single.

I think it was his single but if not, they can use a demo. It comes out in a month, it's definitely in its final stages.

Who cares if her music is considered pretentious by some.  Especially if the claim is based solely on the title of the album.  People that make up their minds before they actually experience the product aren't going to be convinced so why waste our time with it? 

Edited by DIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

VioletGaGa

Yeah, that seems smart!

But her team already has the whole era planned out, so we will see, hopefully everything happens in surprise format. And last minute lol

The Stranger

The only "Pretentious" song Gaga has ever wrote is probably........................

nope can't think of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stranger

Now is the time Interscope and Gaga should start hyping it a bit, so the date can be stuck in peoples minds.

Ander_Monster

I love Gaga as she is, but ARTPOP is the most pretentious album title ever

The Stranger

I love Gaga as she is, but ARTPOP is the most pretentious album title ever

:roll:

mariomania1234

I am so hoping that the ARTPOP era lasts longer than the BTW era  :rip: . Gaga, please space out your singles lol.

The Stranger

I am so hoping that the ARTPOP era lasts longer than the BTW era  :rip: . Gaga, please space out your singles lol.

It will. 

• Shadow locked this topic