ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

This time in 33 days, we will have new Gaga music

is this pic new?

64798_560386477351814_735504977_n.jpg

Oh my god  :shocked:  :sara:

GagaSkeletonWay

Do you think she has planned to have just one single? A 3 months single is pretty hard... or that mean she has an atomic bomb in her vag*na.

mmmm, one single? excuse me no  :awkney: 

is this pic new?

then there is no way she could win a grammy for ARTPOP. 

I cannot confirm but it reminds me of TFM era, don't u think?

Giorno Giovanna

It reminds me of a pic where gaga and luc are having some kind of candlelight dinner back in tfm era

is this pic new?

then there is no way she could win a grammy for ARTPOP.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Yes, that pic is old. Googled it and it was posted in 2010.

gaga.c.jpg

(Google reverse image search is a dream when you don't know if something is new or legit.)

Bloody hooker

Perry Meek â€@aussiegear

@RICHYSQUIRREL Just Twinkles! Gimme a A gimme a R gimme a T .....

A....R....T.............ARTPOP. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)

(who is perry? lol never heard of him)

Perry Meek (born in 1969) is a former Australian champion ice skater from Adelaide, Australia. Since 2009, he's been serving as a costume designer at the Haus of Gaga. He has created outfits for Cher, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, The Spice Girls (2008), and Tina Turner.

Source: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Perry_Meek

Some examples of his creations are: The latex outfits for the BTW performance on the Grammy's, The long jacket she wore at iHeartRadio, and some of the velvet tops and bottoms in the Judas video.

Edited by Bloody hooker
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

No matter

Hello Little Monster's
I'm finally here,after all that torture about confirming my E-mail and some other things.
Now i can share with you my opinions and thought's...and sometimes my english is bad,so forgive me sometimes.

I stan for Gaga her powaa'h alway's slay's mee, Lana and her voice :Jase: , and other's like Maroon 5,Ellie Goulding,Riri and Calvin Harris :worship:

Again,I'm so glad to be here just before first single will came out,and discussing it with you all :kisses:

And i can't wait till Vma's,but i saw some people talking about that JT didin't deserve all those nomination's,I think you are wrong and he deserve it...Judge me,i don't caree :cool:

nath4gaga

Hello Little Monster's

I'm finally here,after all that torture about confirming my E-mail and some other things.

Now i can share with you my opinions and thought's...and sometimes my english is bad,so forgive me sometimes.

I stan for Gaga her powaa'h alway's slay's mee, Lana and her voice :Jase: , and other's like Maroon 5,Ellie Goulding,Riri and Calvin Harris :worship:

Again,I'm so glad to be here just before first single will came out,and discussing it with you all :kisses:

And i can't wait till Vma's,but i saw some people talking about that JT didin't deserve all those nomination's,I think you are wrong and he deserve it...Judge me,i don't caree :cool:

Welcome!!! :D

awww you should have joined sooner, you've missed the best meltdowns

9E9EU8q.gif

Also, I think the whole reason why JT was nominated so much, is not so much because of the music, but more because of who he is. That's my opinion ^^

kHZu1nJ.gif

Edited by nath4gaga

Bellatrix

Hello Little Monster's

Welcome! :)

Yeah, I totally agree with you about JT. He deserves it  :party:

Wet Fire

VMA performance is a week after the single release!This is sooooooooo exciting!

No matter

Welcome!!! :D

awww you should have joined sooner, you've missed the best meltdowns

9E9EU8q.gif

Also, I think the whole reason why JT was nominated so much, is not so much because of the music, but more because of who he is. That's my opinion ^^

kHZu1nJ.gif

Thank you my little monster friend!

I know haha i was watching it every day,and I have some meltdowns myself,but now we have the dates so I hope there won't be any meltdowns anymore,at least till the first single :worship2:

Maybe ur right about JT,but hey,everyone have their opinions and I respect them :party:

Welcome! :)

Yeah, I totally agree with you about JT. He deserves it  :party:

Thank you!

Another stan for  JT :Jase:

Edited by GagaMirror97

nath4gaga

I know haha i was watching it every day,and I have some meltdowns myself,but now we have the dates so I hope there won't be any meltdowns anymore,at least till the first single :worship2:

Meltdowns are the best to be honest, unless it happens to yourself xD

I can't wait 'til the single then the album drops, so much to talk about!!! :D

OBAAkrh.gif

• Shadow locked this topic