💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

chiuga

the fact that she announces the dates before any other pop b---hes means they will need to plan around her release and may be even watch and wait.

This is the second time the word 'interface' has been used, first on Twitter and now in the text next to the new image. It seems all the stuff from last year about Monsters designing for Gaga and her being a platform for creativity is coming true, referring to herself as an interface and the fact she is "pass[ing] through the mediums of each artist she collaborates with" it seems she herself is a blank canvas (the image of her is very clean, white, pale, futuristic, clinical almost) on which art can be projected on and through, as well as creating her own artistic outputs. Also the word interface ties in with this hybrid theme (e.g. Art meets Pop, Blonde meets Brunette) an interface is "the point of interaction with software, or computer hardware..." (according to Wikipedia :hor: ) she is the hybrid, using technology to showcase her artistic visions and communicate with us; it kind of reminds me of when she was talking about being a vehicle for her fans and all of that stuff.

Also I agree that single titles or hints towards them are probably hidden throughout the new information, I would not be surprised in the slightest if 'Big Bang' was the lead single name and I actually really like it. Other words/ phrases that stick out to me 'ARTculture', 'Adrenaline', 'A New Age', 'Icon', 'Rage', 'Passion', 'Fury', 'Celebration of Obsession'. I'm not saying these are single titles, I have no idea, nor that they would necessarily make good titles, but they stuck out to me when I read through it and possibly hint towards single titles if not definitely the album themes. Personally I like the sound of 'Adrenaline', 'Rage.Passion.Fury' and 'A New Age' as titles.

Edited by MonsterBrown

What does it mean "through the mediums of each artist she collaborates" does it mean every song on the album will be a collab

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bellatrix

I'm only doubtful to one thing with the app... do we have to pay full prize for it even if we buy the physical album? Even if the app has more features it kinda feel like buying two copies of the album :/

nick4bty

This is the second time the word 'interface' has been used, first on Twitter and now in the text next to the new image. It seems all the stuff from last year about Monsters designing for Gaga and her being a platform for creativity is coming true, referring to herself as an interface and the fact she is "pass[ing] through the mediums of each artist she collaborates with" it seems she herself is a blank canvas (the image of her is very clean, white, pale, futuristic, clinical almost) on which art can be projected on and through, as well as creating her own artistic outputs. Also the word interface ties in with this hybrid theme (e.g. Art meets Pop, Blonde meets Brunette) an interface is "the point of interaction with software, or computer hardware..." (according to Wikipedia :hor: ) she is the hybrid, using technology to showcase her artistic visions and communicate with us; it kind of reminds me of when she was talking about being a vehicle for her fans and all of that stuff.

Also I agree that single titles or hints towards them are probably hidden throughout the new information, I would not be surprised in the slightest if 'Big Bang' was the lead single name and I actually really like it. Other words/ phrases that stick out to me 'ARTculture', 'Adrenaline', 'A New Age', 'Icon', 'Rage', 'Passion', 'Fury', 'Celebration of Obsession'. I'm not saying these are single titles, I have no idea, nor that they would necessarily make good titles, but they stuck out to me when I read through it and possibly hint towards single titles if not definitely the album themes. Personally I like the sound of 'Adrenaline', 'Rage.Passion.Fury' and 'A New Age' as titles.

I honestly love all of those possible song titles. Any one of them could make an awesome lead single, imo.

Bellatrix

What does it mean "through the mediums of each artist she collaborates" does it mean every song on the album will be a collab

I hope not. But didn't she say a while ago that there is no collabs on ARTPOP?

CrownClown

i screwed up the calendar, brb, it's actually a monday.

Phew! Thank God! :D

She's not joking this time around, she's releasing the single and album on mondays, she wants to break records!!

Thank you!

I think they're refering to the producers 

nick4bty

I'm only doubtful to one thing with the app... do we have to pay full prize for it even if we buy the physical album? Even if the app has more features it kinda feel like buying two copies of the album :/

I'm guessing the app will include the full digital album, so you won't need to buy the digital album if you buy the app. However, if you want the physical album too, you'll probably have to purchase both.

I'm just afraid at how much the app could potentially cost. Hopefully no more than $20. And hopefully all app purchases will count as a sale. 

Mariano

Inb4 she says some stupid **** like that and this:

1337852616-indonesian-muslims-reject-lad

I am sorry but these people are so crazy :X

Pure Adrenaline

I'm listening to this right now, and then I saw this post and got excited. I came here to post this. :laughga::excited2: brb it on now

u ready it's starting......they started playingggg heir songgssfsd;gmderhnaG

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

The OP has been updated, please check it all out, thanks :)

Important Dates:

Monday, August 19th: Single

Sunday, August 25th: VMA's Performance Of Single

Sunday, September 1st: App Preorder Date / Poss. Music Video

Thursday, September 19th: Machete Kills Film Premiere

!!!! MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH: ALBUM DEBUT !!!!!

December: To Be Determined

egy53o.png

LittleMonsters.com UPDATED 7-11-2013

https://littlemonsters.com/

261508155.png

Gaga's official FaceBook UPDATED 7-11-2013

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga

qouecy.jpg

v7w288.png

www.ladygaga.com UPDATED 7-11-2013

2jcsv89.png

Official Promo Image For ARTPOP, as of 7-11-2013

2ug1hec.jpg

For all the Data from 1-4-2012 through 7-11-2013, you can click on this, with epic thanks to Smile2NEONE:

All Past ARTPOP Info:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=8493

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic