đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

Can someone tell me where people got "Everybody needs somebody. I am somebody, need your body." from?

Bloody hooker

From here: https://twitter.com/JoCalderone/status/352863282366922753

So......I read that Gaga is shooting her video at thea paramount studios. I really hope its true. But weird, no dancers have posted anything...

They probably been told to keep quiet about filming until Gaga hints at it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

croboy

True...but I follow most dancers on twitter/instagram and they never hinted at any rehearsals anything. Oh we will see. A video without dancers can work too.

oops just seen there is a seperate topic about it in rumours.

Dayman

True...but I follow most dancers on twitter/instagram and they never hinted at any rehearsals anything. Oh we will see. A video without dancers can work too.

oops just seen there is a seperate topic about it in rumours.

Probably staying hush hush about it. I don't recall them ever hinting at the Born This Way videos filming either.

Dangerous Man

Paramount studios

I mean from what place is that in the picture?

----

btw guys, there's a rumor that Katy will release her single earlier than Gaga. :crossed:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bellatrix

btw guys, there's a rumor that Katy will release her single earlier than Gaga. :crossed:

That would be a bad move for Katy :/

croboy

Well of course she could still release a new single although I highly doubt it. It would really seem like she wants to steal the spotlight.

But if so........let the battle begin.

1234184827_hot20chick20in20the20audience

Edited by croboy

Dangerous Man

That would be a bad move for Katy :/

I'm not sure about that, ya know, Katy's selling power is also great. :ohno:

What if Gaga will release the lead single earlier then? Just to surprise Katy? :awesome:

Well of course she could still release a new single although I highly doubt it. It would really seem like she wantes to steal the spotlight.

But if so........let the battle begin.

1234184827_hot20chick20in20the20audience

Paws VS Claws. :creepflop:

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

croboy

I only worry that Katy will release her single exactly a week after Gaga and both perform at VMA. It could push Katy over Gaga.

But in the end I don't really care. I just want the better song to be higher.

Rollercoaster

I only worry that Katy will release her single exactly a week after Gaga and both perform at VMA. It could push Katy over Gaga.

But in the end I don't really care. I just want the better song to be higher.

You really think a Katy Perry lead will outsell a Lady Gaga lead? Gaga leads sell higher and videos get more views. Katy might as well name her track "nice try tho".

GagaSkeletonWay

GaGa said she wants to have video for every song on the album. Do you think that these will be done upon release of the album or after the fact? Like lets say she releases a full Cake video through the app on Nov 11, then Nov 18 is one for Burqa and Nov 25 G.U.Y.

How will she be handling it?

I don't really know but I hate this idea, I think we should have a video for each single, the traditional way :hehe: 

Rollercoaster

Maybe she'll do a video for all the songs, as opposed to videos for each. One giant music video for the whole album.

Dayman

Maybe she'll do a video for all the songs, as opposed to videos for each. One giant music video for the whole album.

You mean a Movie? :P

• Shadow locked this topic