đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

seashellbikini

oh okay. :)

Another thing, I have this feeling that her team is aiming for a million of copies for ARTPOP album 1st week sales. I don't know if the app will be enough for that, maybe they'll do another kind of promotion. Maybe discounting again the album for 5 dollars or something.

I think that this is achievable! :)

im so happy about ARTPOP, in every class i wrote the dates like this. 

The single: 19/8

The album: 11/11

and a random quote from ARTPOP like we could belong together.

I went to my class two days later and almost all the dates are still there. Get That PROMO!!!!!!! 

Dangerous Man

I think that this is achievable! :)

Yeah.. Esp. that pre-orders will start on September. We have 2 months to get those million of copies. :excited2:

im so happy about ARTPOP, in every class i wrote the dates like this. 

The single: 19/8

The album: 11/11

and a random quote from ARTPOP like we could belong together.

I went to my class two days later and almost all the dates are still there. Get That PROMO!!!!!!! 

haha. stan. :omfgaga: nice job though.  :cool:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

seashellbikini

Yeah.. Esp. that pre-orders will start on September. We have 2 months to get those million of copies. :excited2:

haha. stan. :omfgaga: nice job though.  :cool:

I will be like 20,000 of those. Just giving away copies of ARTPOP to customers at work  :omfgaga:

Does anyone know whether the preorder will only be a iTunes preorder, or is it CDs as well?

Dangerous Man

I will be like 20,000 of those. Just giving away copies of ARTPOP to customers at work  :omfgaga:

Does anyone know whether the preorder will only be a iTunes preorder, or is it CDs as well?

let see. :omfgaga:

idk. I hope there is though. :(

seashellbikini

let see. :omfgaga:

idk. I hope there is though. :(

You'd think there would be, though

Dayman

GaGa said she wants to have video for every song on the album. Do you think that these will be done upon release of the album or after the fact? Like lets say she releases a full Cake video through the app on Nov 11, then Nov 18 is one for Burqa and Nov 25 G.U.Y.

How will she be handling it?

GaGa said she wants to have video for every song on the album. Do you think that these will be done upon release of the album or after the fact? Like lets say she releases a full Cake video through the app on Nov 11, then Nov 18 is one for Burqa and Nov 25 G.U.Y.

How will she be handling it?

It'd be better in the long run for us for those be far spaced out imo

I'd rather the single music videos to all come and go before she starts releasing the non-single videos (if she's still doing that), because then we'll still have plenty stuff to look forward to after all the singles are out and the main focus is just touring 

Dangerous Man

Where is that pic? :omg:

I want a free cd!!! are u in sydney??

Cameron Dallas

Guys who buy the album or the physical single for your friends remember we gotta put them through seperate transactions so they count as multiple sales! lol

• Shadow locked this topic