💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I remember I heard Born This Way debut on Elvis Duran it was 5 or 6am and I just remember after the song finished there was a slight moment of silence and then they all started cheering and Elvis said "Lady Gaga does it yet again!" I can't wait for the single debut :) just a little over a month :party:

EGOT2027

I remember the first time my local radio station played it (I had already heard it on GGD) they didn't even cheer or anything. They jumped right into Express Yourself comparisons.

#ReasonsWhyImMovingToNYCWhenITurn18

lol

HausOfMark

I cant wait for all my non-gaga fans to be like you hear that new song on the radio its really good.. who is it?? lol

just like btw

-Mark

PaperIz

I cant wait for all my non-gaga fans to be like you hear that new song on the radio its really good.. who is it?? lol

just like btw

Yes yes yesssssss I love when my friends are like "oh my gaaawd have you heard Lady Gaga's new song?? I actually love it!" :toofunga:

Solitaire

I wanna know what she says about other pop artists when its just her and Paul or Zedd.  Like do they talk about Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj etc.? hmmm

I bet she rips them apart 

tumblr_mpzof3i1Rh1qejgz3o1_500.gif

apparently some monster asked her to follow him on twitter if she thought she was better than Katy, Nicki, Rihanna or Adele and she did. :dies:

The promo pic and her look between august-november and once again between march-now seems like she will be a serene alien princess, ready to rule the world, in a more elegant manner for ARTPOP. living in a white ice castle, a sort of futuristic, sleek marie antoinette. 

SO HERE FOR THIS. It actually really describes her recent fashion quite well. 

Edited by Sycothisis
- Previously Sycothisis

I remember the first time my local radio station played it (I had already heard it on GGD) they didn't even cheer or anything. They jumped right into Express Yourself comparisons.

#ReasonsWhyImMovingToNYCWhenITurn18

lol

That sucks tbh Elvis Duran and the whole morning show love Gaga. I remember they were reporting the story about how her assistant said she couldn't make eye contact with her and Danielle, the one who does the gossip, said "which is most likely not true, because we all know how sweet Gaga is, so she's just out to get a few bucks"

moving back on topic, are you guys sure it drops at Elvis Duran? Was it confirmed anywhere?

I bet she rips them apart 

tumblr_mpzof3i1Rh1qejgz3o1_500.gif

apparently some monster asked her to follow him on twitter if she thought she was better than Katy, Nicki, Rihanna or Adele and she did. :dies:

SO HERE FOR THIS. It actually really describes her recent fashion quite well. 

:rofl: I can see her scrolling down twitter, seeing that, and just saying to herself "naturally' as she sips wine and presses the follow button

Solitaire

I remember waking up at 4 am and just laying there listening to the radio (premiere was at 5 am for me) 

after every song they would be like "Born This Way - new single coming up soon by Gaga!" when it finally came on I was so weirded out by how different it was from everything else it was from other songs out there :derpga:

I really hope this is how the lead single is going to be for the GP and little monsters alike. I really want it to come on the radio and people just be like "whoa man, what in the world is this?!" (in a good way of course  :laughga: )

- Previously Sycothisis

HausOfMark

Yes yes yesssssss I love when my friends are like "oh my gaaawd have you heard Lady Gaga's new song?? I actually love it!" :toofunga:

mine too. my one friend messaged me and was like i just heard today the album comes out in november. and i was like.. ur like 5 days late. goodbye.

-Mark

NathanC

I'm buying the single for myself and 20 friends... Y'all kids without money have a month to get a job :nails:

:troll:

melodichard

I'm buying it for all my friends too! And yes little monsters better get dem jobs (or steal $ from mom and dad)

aaronyoji

it really hasnt even hit me that well be getting an epic lead single in about a month. like my god.... im gonna be completely dumbfounded...

im gonna walk around at prime debuting hours during the day listening to the radio to spontaneously hear it and be taken by the beat. 

EGOT2027

Guys who buy the album or the physical single for your friends remember we gotta put them through seperate transactions so they count as multiple sales! lol

PaperIz

mine too. my one friend messaged me and was like i just heard today the album comes out in november. and i was like.. ur like 5 days late. goodbye.

:rofl: I know everyone I knew freaked out to me about how much they loved You & I and kept saying "her new song" I'm like lol she's been playing the song live for almost 2 years at this point.

seashellbikini

As an Aussie, I'm trying to figure this out. Will it be released August 19 here or will we have to wait until it's Aug. 19 over in the US? Which means it will REALLY be the 20th  :adam:  :wtfga:

• Shadow locked this topic