Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Creyk

That text on LM next to the picture...it's probably full of even more hints than we know...I wouldn't be surprised if the title of the lead single or some songs were hidden in there

Daenerys

I'm so happy for us! We made it through all of this wait!! 

I'M SO HAPPY FOR US!!!  :kisses: 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Listening to Born This Way (the album) for the first time in ages, crying. Gaga really does make beautiful music..... I can't wait for ARTPOP one more month. :wub:

Dylangaga

Gaga is always perfectly covering something important with her head lmfao TROLLGA

Fox People

No   Burqa is about hiding your whole body ... Of course Gaga will come up with something totally different but still .. I can't associate this Image with Burqa at all ..

But maybe she'll say some **** like, " A burqa is used to cover the body as a sacred thing but I find it of great importence to display what is most sacred to you in pride, and what's most sacred to my inner being as an artist is that my body be shown as a work of art."  :derpga:

Mariano

But maybe she'll say some **** like, " A burqa is used to cover the body as a sacred thing but I find it of great importence to display what is most sacred to you in pride, and what's most sacred to my inner being as an artist is that my body be shown as a work of art."  :derpga:

:rip:

thatfoxyfeeling

I know her body isn't covered, but the head piece covers her face and obscures her identity.  :nails:

No   Burqa is about hiding your whole body ... Of course Gaga will come up with something totally different but still .. I can't associate this Image with Burqa at all ..

AmenTheNight

Single release on my birthday. I'm satisfied. :ohwell:

Edited by AmenTheNight

chromatikev

Hoping the first single isn't burqa tbh... I don't want that Judas controversy all over again

Edited by Kimchi

MonsterVlad

That text on LM next to the picture...it's probably full of even more hints than we know...I wouldn't be surprised if the title of the lead single or some songs were hidden in there

This.

• Shadow locked this topic