Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

DanceInTheDark

Swedish media have also given ARTPOP attention now :)

and I have noticed that every time they write about Gaga they seem to really enjoy using this pic  :laughga:

music-lady-gaga.jpg

lmao same here  :dies:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Dangerous Man

I'm really glad that MTV is stanning hard for the comeback of Gaga. :yes:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

They fear for their lives after the queen returns...

Dangerous Man

They fear for their lives after the queen returns...

Seems like that. :giggle:

croboy

Im more concerned about the second single than for the lead. It is VERY unlikely that the lead single will flop, it would have to be terribly bad/controversial. A succesful second single would suppose an amazing way to sell the album

THIS.

We don't want a marry the night for second single (I adooooore that song but it was just for the die hard fans)

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Im more concerned about the second single than for the lead. It is VERY unlikely that the lead single will flop, it would have to be terribly bad/controversial. A succesful second single would suppose an amazing way to sell the album

There won't be a Judas this time around.   Im sure it will like the way Just Dance was a HUGE hit, but Poker Face was EVEN BIGGER.

The lead single will hopefully only be the 2nd or third best song on the album, which is really exciting.

I hope that the second single from the album will be the best song on the album. The 3rd single should be the Telephone sequel as that will be an event itself and is a guaranteed hit.

croboy

I'm sure she will have at least one single that is very risque. So do you think she should chose that as first or second single?

THETRUTH

I hope so much that Gaga's lead single will go towards Complextro.

It is time to show that she is not just a pop artist, but it's time to show that they bring pop music into a different direction. With fat Complextro beats they could put everything in a completely different direction. I mean, which popstar can unite pop with Complextro, without sounding boring or basic? I need monster sounds that makes her comeback explode like a time bomb! The whole world will see that the queen is back!

If the whole album concept sounds like this, I would die! :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5bNSRT6Ao

GagaMyBlood95

they just want her for the VMAs  :creepflop:

I'm sure she will have at least one single that is very risque. So do you think she should chose that as first or second single?

And that will be burqa maybe. I guess better second

Rollercoaster

I hope that the second single from the album will be the best song on the album. The 3rd single should be the Telephone sequel as that will be an event itself and is a guaranteed hit.

I've been saying this forever.

Lead Single: 3rd best on album, generates hype, success.

2nd single: best or 2nd best on album as it is used to generate long term album success.

3rd single: nobody expects amazing success because it's already on the album so it needs a usp, Telephone sequel or collaboration.... or both...

4th single is a difficult one and I'd pull a Perry: throw on a collaboration for the single version.

If they are spaced out properly, they would ensure long and steady album sales and generate success as a whole for the era.

There's no point putting out your best song when people are going to buy the release anyway. Put out the best one to drag in people that don't have the album yet.

Dangerous Man

they just want her for the VMAs  :creepflop:

Well, she'll debut her lead single there though.

And that will be burqa maybe. I guess better second

So here for this. :yes:

Pure Adrenaline

Well, she'll debut her lead single there though.

So here for this. :yes:

and u have confirmation for that from .....  :miley:      

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Shadow locked this topic