💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

Here for this ! It's so ridiculous, it's awesome !

Ikr! Legendary

Has this been posted???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ni2XWANe4fY#at=102

I know it's fake but I would like ARTPOP to sound like this. :music:

Edited by BabyJane

I'm sure well get the single title in August to prevent leaking. The single art in August too

croboy

If someone could hack and leak any song, they would do it. No matter if they knew what the name of it is or not. It's just to create hype once more.

Weasel

Update the 36 days in the thread title, isn't it like 35 or 34, never thought I'd be looking forward to the end of the summer vacation

lodylody

I can't wait to hear Music Gaga, whatever song that turns out to be :flutter:

She said that it was the swan song and the title track of the album, at that time unnamed. But it's likely it was always called ARTPOP, and therefore that track is ARTPOP and, was planned to be at that time, the last track on the album. :)

EDIT: Holy crap that makes sense too, if the "hope" is ARTPOP and the dream is... the album will make you ARTPOP.  Show you what it is... what it means... And then at the end, you'll know what it is when you listen to the song. :cryga: 

Edited by lodylody

Bebe

That page is not verified.

It is official though. The Interscope Promotion page is followed by Interscope (the verified page) Lady Gaga and the rest of the artists signed to Interscope.

bananahammock

35 days seems like such a long time to me right now  :blehga:

i'm so bored of the music that's being released, even kanye disappointed me. i have such high hopes for ARTPOP though, especially after looking at the work of the artists she's collaborating with. her performances/music videos will probably be PERFECT. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I can't wait to hear Music Gaga, whatever song that turns out to be :flutter:

I just came here to post this! I wonder if she will explain what song that is and why she played it

• Shadow locked this topic