Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

^ whatever. I will hear the album no matter what the genre is all about as long as it's GAGA. I've waited 2 years for this, I wont spoil my wait just because it's Electronic Dance Music. Stop being so hipster and be a Little Monster.

Schizophonic

Many of my friends often ask me where the hell Gaga is and why she has become so quiet. I'm sure that the GP is wondering where she is... I think that the "Phoenix" effect is even greater because many wonder where they went, and BAAAM, 36 days later the queen has her throne back!

The Phoenix Legend

The legend of the Phoenix has been around for centuries. There are a few variations, but the basic idea is this: The Phoenix is a supernatural creature, living for 1000 years. Once that time is over, it builds its own funeral pyre, and throws itself into the flames. As it dies, it is reborn anew, and rises from the ashes to live another 1000 years. Alternatively, it lays an egg in the burning coals of the fire which hatches into a new Phoenix, and the life cycle repeats.

http://www.shades-of-night.com/aviary/phoenix.html

i ask myself if she will come up with another rebirth and another egg. but i have enough of egg´s now. the egg-lady :D

could imagine her VMA performance or the single are phönix related.

Bebe

Does anybody remember who it was that said they liked the lead single better than Bad Romance? Did anybody actually say that?
I'm sure they did but I remember Gaga saying that she believed she could write a song better than Bad Romance so I could be getting confused with that.

^ whatever. I will hear the album no matter what the genre is all about as long as it's GAGA. I've waited 2 years for this, I wont spoil my wait just because it's Electronic Dance Music. Stop being so hipster and be a Little Monster.

Someone isn't a hipster just because they don't like a particular genre of music :laughga:
I am interested in DJWS, Madeon and Zedd but if somebody knows they generally dislike the sound of these producers then that is just a difference in musical taste :shrug:

Bloody hooker

Does anybody remember who it was that said they liked the lead single better than Bad Romance? Did anybody actually say that?

I'm sure they did but I remember Gaga saying that she believed she could write a song better than Bad Romance so I could be getting confused with that.

I think Gaga tweeted that, but i'm not sure.

Edit: Ok, I was wrong. I didn't see a tweet from her about that.

Edited by Bloody hooker
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

So, Gaga gave us the news of her upcoming movie by Terry Richardson on December 25, 2012 as a Christmas gift. Do you guys think there are chances we get the actual thing as a gift this Christmas? :Kara:

Edited by RJ007

Someone isn't a hipster just because they don't like a particular genre of music :laughga:

I am interested in DJWS, Madeon and Zedd but if somebody knows they generally dislike the sound of these producers then that is just a difference in musical taste :shrug:

Wasn't it her sound mixer or something?

Dangerous Man

5 more weeks. Unless it leaks :yes:

Are you going to listen when it leaks though? :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Ander_Monster

Hope she reveals the title soon and the title is not TEA and it is something completely new

soundwave

Hope she reveals the title soon and the title is not TEA and it is something completely new

same. 

THETRUTH

NOBTR will be the lead single. :toofloppy: Just joking. I would LOVE something with "Aura" :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic