ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Hexxx

I'm............not excited :(

But anyway, what is the meaning behind the photo. the one with that mask

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Dangerous Man

I wish Gaga will release something ARTPOP related everyday until we reach the 19th day of August. :flutter:

I actually think that's what's gonna happen on September 1st. You know how Amazon has those video description/promos sometimes? Maybe not a showcase conference but a presentation video showing features and what to expect would be great.

I'm thinking the exact same price as the digital album. She said in her LM post that it wouldn't be more expensive than the album and that digital music was already overpriced and this was a way to give us more.

On iTunes it would be easy to add the app to the album, just like they add the digital booklet or a video sometimes. I'm thinking that on other platforms, and physical, you'd get a code to get on the Internet/computer version of the app. :shrug:

Apple created that app right? I guess that's enough proof that the app will be overpriced. :derpga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Hexxx

Ive seen these strange masks and i get the feeling thgat gaga lwill dress colorful and futuristic The first video will be sci fi themed. set will be similar to bad romance except. bigger. gaga will be an experiment and that's all i can see lol

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

chiuga

am i the only one who has a feeling that she may not appear in person at all throughout the entire ARTPOP era or she may turn up in a different way?

recall she said 'this is our last human moment' and 'don't you ever fxxxing forget me'at the end of BTWB and that she is not going to talk to anyone for a very long time at the interviw with Oprah. i'm thinking this 'long time' could actually include the era itself.

i don't know but just a thought.

aaronyoji

Pretty sure the lead will have the vibes that telephone had in its instrumental... that was bordering on poprave.

With Stache, she spoke of her obsession with jean Paul satre... fusing art and pop...

she hopes we don't find the fusion awkward.

i can already tell the basic fans here do find it awkward, but for the most part, those who get it + myself included are totalyl embracing it. ive pretty much released control over ARTPOP like she said, because i trust her vision. itll be ARTPOP pop for a reason, and art is written before it for a reason. i have no fears :whitney:

VforVendetta

whaaaaat? the btw performances were by far her best and creative peak in terms of promo performances. the vocals where like 85-90% consistently great, she presented fresh ideas with every single, she was a performance juggernaut all throughout 2011. they where top notch performances.  

This! :nails:

am i the only one who has a feeling that she may not appear in person at all throughout the entire ARTPOP era or she may turn up in a different way?

recall she said 'this is our last human moment' and 'don't you ever fxxxing forget me'at the end of BTWB and that she is not going to talk to anyone for a very long time at the interviw with Oprah. i'm thinking this 'long time' could actually include the era itself.

i don't know but just a thought.

I had the same feeling too. Mistery is a very very powerful tool, especially since Gaga has been open about everything. But ARTPOP revolves around arts, and an artist should never ever have to explain his work because art could mean anything. To each their own.

Plus, she would have so much explanations to do for the last months. I can already see every single interview asking about her hip and why the blackout... it would be so repetitive.

I think she'll eventually communicate via the app, but for some reason I don't see her chatting with, let's say, the women of The View this time around. Maybe her taking control of the icon means taking back her freedom of speech, not being forced into certain irrelevant of private topics. Saying only what she wants to fans via the app, releasing statements like she's been doing on LM when on tour. Or maybe even doing interviews but with friends and contributors in a private setting, for the app. "Altering the human experience with social media."

Schizophonic

Apple created that app right? I guess that's enough proof that the app will be overpriced. :derpga:

i guess that "backplane" did the app.

because its not only for apple.

THETRUTH

The media blackout and whole "i didn't tweet because i can" thing is just an epic marketing strategy!

I just realized, that the whole media is freaking out, because Gaga came from nothing and gave us so much news!

Guys, we are a part of a genius project, and it will start in 36 days... Do you believe it? :udidnt:

Dangerous Man

The media blackout and whole "i didn't tweet because i can" thing is just an epic marketing strategy!

I just realized, that the whole media is freaking out, because Gaga came from nothing and gave us so much news!

Guys, we are a part of a genius project, and it will start in 36 days... Do you believe it? :udidnt:

not sure if the GP already know about this though. :teehee:

i guess that "backplane" did the app.

because its not only for apple.

oh thanks, although I don't know about that manufacturer. :laughga:

All I'm wondering is, is the album actually really finished? Like 100%?

Ehmm.. I guess it's 99% finished. ;)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

noTrespassing

oh thanks, although I don't know about that manufacturer. :laughga:

The GP does know! I saw it in the news in the subway of Hamburg :-)

Schizophonic

All I'm wondering is, is the album actually really finished? Like 100%?

i dont think so. she doesnt like the idea of finished. with born this way she changed till the last second. and even 4 weeks before the release she added songs.

but i think the jazz lp is already done!

THIS!

and once again she is directing the attention to the things she want people to pay attention to. and now she got lots of stuff to tell the press she didnt already said.

i´m pretty sure she has a lot of things in her sleeve to tell that we dont know about yet.

Edited by Schizophonic

THETRUTH

Many of my friends often ask me where the hell Gaga is and why she has become so quiet. I'm sure that the GP is wondering where she is... I think that the "Phoenix" effect is even greater because many wonder where they went, and BAAAM, 36 days later the queen has her throne back!

Sister

I may not buy the album until after I have heard songs from it after the release date. I'm not liking alot of what I am hearing about it, like the trends in sound that she is said to be going for and people working with her and a few other things.

If the music is good after all, I will buy it. I just want to wait and see how this sounds and how Gaga plays it.

Edited by SISTER
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic