Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Didn't Gaga say the app will be free? I feel like I remember her mentioning it when she announced it on little monsters?

Ethan

Didn't Gaga say the app will be free? I feel like I remember her mentioning it when she announced it on little monsters?

she did, but a lot has changed since, plus let's be real here, if the app is free then there must be in app purchasing, because an app preloaded with an album's worth of music seems too good to be true, am I right? But I dunno, she could surprise me. 

This! Why mess with something that's already perfect and make it tacky? :hipster:

1000139_10151549523961864_905061440_n.pn
THIS IS ****ING  AMAZING :shocked:

No offense to whoever took the time to make this, but I think it is terribly ugly. It looks like a basic pop b---h album cover. This could be Kylie, Madonna, Katy, Christina, the girl who was beat by Chris Brown, Kesha, Britney, Beyonce, Jesse J...anyone. 

The Born This Way cover was jarring and sparked debate in the fan community and was ridiculed by the general public. For those reasons alone it was amazing.

I would love a simple minimalist cover, but this is boring with a side of been-there-done-that. The original image was beautiful, this is trash. 

Edited by RJ007

Miel

especially the Judas performance on Ellen  :usrs:

While I agree with aaron that BTW had some of her best performances (definitely a creative peak, or at least a creative breaking of the levee, take that as you want lol), there are some that are... iffy. The Judas performance in particular was pretty sub-par on Gaga terms (her dancing was awesome, though), but there were a plethora of better performances.

But, yeah, some are pretty meh.

3 points in and ready for more

Do you guys think that all the songs she didn't put on the album will be available to listen to as soon as you get the app? Or do you think she'll release them one by one over so many days/weeks?

she did, but a lot has changed since, plus let's be real here, if the app is free then there must be in app purchasing, because an app preloaded with an album's worth of music seems too good to be true, am I right? But I dunno, she could surprise me.

Let's hope she surprises us. I mean.. She did surprise us with the picture and dates!

Edited by Gagee

PopReaper

Just a random thought, but I think that Sex Dreams will sound like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y

Or at least have a mysterious and s-xy vibe

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Dayman

I hope the app is free with the album being an in-app purchase. Then again, the app could cost at least 5.99, so the album could be preloaded on there.

The app could just recognize the album in your iTunes library and play it from there. Kind of like how those music quiz apps work. On non apple platforms I don't know what they can do.

GUYS!!! WE WERE SOO LUCKY!! Did you hear about BEYONCE!?

THAT COULDVE BEEN US WITH GAGA!

That would have result in a million monster suicides!

Beyonce got annoyed with the album her fans are waiting on and SCRAPPED the whole thing to start again from scratch!

Young Pancake

If only Gaga had saved Fever for ARTPOP, get ready for the ARTPOP Fever! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjm-cmsE94

I really want Gaga to host a presentation where she basically showcases all the features of the app so we know what we're pre-ordering and we can get hyped :D

Somewhere between the presentation she did for her Grey Label at Polaroid and the new GTA V Gameplay trailer that has just been released cause both got people very hyped!

I actually think that's what's gonna happen on September 1st. You know how Amazon has those video description/promos sometimes? Maybe not a showcase conference but a presentation video showing features and what to expect would be great.

How much do you think the app will cost?

I'm thinking the exact same price as the digital album. She said in her LM post that it wouldn't be more expensive than the album and that digital music was already overpriced and this was a way to give us more.

On iTunes it would be easy to add the app to the album, just like they add the digital booklet or a video sometimes. I'm thinking that on other platforms, and physical, you'd get a code to get on the Internet/computer version of the app. :shrug:

Schizophonic

Do you guys think that all the songs she didn't put on the album will be available to listen to as soon as you get the app? Or do you think she'll release them one by one over so many days/weeks?

Let's hope she surprises us. I mean.. She did surprise us with the picture and dates!

no. i think that would be too chaotic and messy. i think its going to happen later. so the music videos for new singles ect ect. but something makes me doubt on that "putting out new music" phrase. like all the other things that never happened.

could you imagine that the app will be there forever? that the next album after ARTPOP will continiue with this app?

do you know ITUNES LP ? when you get that bundle of extras to the album? i think that mixed up with lm.com is what the app is like

Edited by Schizophonic

Absolutely love Zedd

but i would LOVE for the first single to be produced by Madeon. 

To give radio a fresh new sound 

MJ Holland

I honestly love how quiet she's been. We have a new picture of her and dates to kickstart the era, it's perfect.

She'll probably update her twitter and FB pages with the single cover (no name or specification tho) a week before the single drops.

I imagine her tweeting a few lines like

"_______________________" - from [title] off ARTPOP [link to iTunes]

GUYS!!! WE WERE SOO LUCKY!! Did you hear about BEYONCE!?

THAT COULDVE BEEN US WITH GAGA!

That would have result in a million monster suicides!

Beyonce got annoyed with the album her fans are waiting on and SCRAPPED the whole thing to start again from scratch!

I read a few things about that, and I think it was just one song/a couple of songs by some producer guy, not the entire thing..

• Shadow locked this topic