💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Dayman

14 Tracks. The Fame and Born This Way both have 14 tracks on their standard editions. It will probably have anywhere around 3-5 bonus tracks.

justbrian

If the performance is good I would love it but the performances from the BTW era were a little disappointing:/ hopefully she has come up with a lot of ideas for creative performances tho

I also really want the video to be so futuristic and simple. Hopefully really beautiful

i've got to agree with this. I don't think most people like her being 'weird' but some of the BTW performances were not weird or thoughtful enough. I missed TFM performances where everytime she performed a song it sounded different.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

BornSimon

14 tracks sounds about right, and the more performances the better! She's a singer, a performer, an entertainer, I want to see her on stage, where she belongs!

I watched the Paparazzi and Telephone videos today, I can't wait for the 3rd part! :excited2:

aaronyoji

If the performance is good I would love it but the performances from the BTW era were a little disappointing:/ hopefully she has come up with a lot of ideas for creative performances tho

I also really want the video to be so futuristic and simple. Hopefully really beautiful

whaaaaat? the btw performances were by far her best and creative peak in terms of promo performances. the vocals where like 85-90% consistently great, she presented fresh ideas with every single, she was a performance juggernaut all throughout 2011. they where top notch performances.  

THETRUTH

I'm gonna need for there to be some TRAP BANGERS :music:

I'm here for some incredle EDM/Electro/Complextro beats!

I really hope that ARTPOP will have some great 128 - 130 bpm tracks!

calmar

She'll be shooting the music video soon :excited2: I wonder who the director is!

I thought she already was, or she was done?  :huh:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Bloody hooker

Real or fake? Apparently this is in Times Square.

Ww8BI1b.jpg

It would be nice if it was real.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BigDreamer

It's so weird. I'm sooooo used to coming in here and seeing pages upon pages of speculations, meltdowns and complaining and now it's just.... Nothing. Crazy weird how this announcement soothed this entire fan base! :hug:

Its kinda nice to know SOMETHING

:fthis: to all the haters who didnt understand that an announcement is all we really wanted for the past 6 months!

Didn't she say that over time she would release a lot of the unreleased ARTPOP songs that didn't make the record via the App?

I remember her saying this!  :excited2:  So hyped

PaperIz

I feel sad that Smile didn't start this thread :noparty: Also! I wonder if ARTPOP will be the single as well?

That billboard is fake, was confirmed by people who were in the area on twitter.

Anyway I wonder if we'll find out what all those tweets about that peacock were about when the album is released!

Real or fake? Apparently this is in Times Square.

Ww8BI1b.jpg

Looks photoshopped to me but imagine if it was real!

Hypocrateen

I hope the director of the video is either Akerlund or Inez and Vinoodh :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic