💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I hope the single doesn't leak so Gaga won't be forced to put it out earlier than planned. I'm so ready for them #1's!!!!  :legend:

JoeMo

I love that she isn't hyping the **** out of the release dates like she did with BTW. I hope she continues to let the fans hype it up for themselves

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

nick4bty

This. Just a second single a week or 2 before the album and that's it. Not here for that mess of having 6 songs before the first listen.

Giorno Giovanna

Didn't expect that when I woke up 1 hour ago :party:

But what's the meaning of these weird (swim)glasses?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Even though it's over a month till the new single, we still have things to look forward to in that time: Gaga tweeting again, the name of the single being revealed, perhaps single artwork (maybe the image we have is it, but I'm guessing it'll be a new image or the same one but with text added with the single name), probably more lyrics being revealed and just general real HYPE with a CONCRETE date to look forward to! I don't mind the wait because we have a date to look to, we're not out in the wilderness now; ARTPOP is coming!!

Harry

That photoshoot looks like it's going to be absolutely stunning

!!!

I hope it isn't too long until we start getting new info, such as single title, single & album covers, producer of the single, promo announcements, lyrics.... It's all so exciting!

HeavyPunkLover

Hope to hear some snippets soon!!!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

RAMROD

Not really thrilled about this 4 month album wait tho...

It will passed quickly.

It was last week everyone hyoed about twitter change and we are on Friday again now. :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JoeMo

This. Just a second single a week or 2 before the album and that's it. Not here for that mess of having 6 songs before the first listen.

AGREED!

Have we not learnt from TEOG? That would have probably made number 1 had it not been released as a promo single

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Keep the old thread to document our delusion. I mean what was wrong with us? SINGLE SEPTEMBER 2012 - THE TRUTH IS IN HER RED LIPSTICK.

Loved every moment, tbh. It's funny how I was finally over predicting the date and had hype under control. "It'll come when it comes" if you will. It's like Christmas (or insert everyone other celebration similar since I realize we all don't celebrate that holiday) morning X 10.

Edited by miroe

ChicaSkas
2ug1hec.jpg
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic