Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

LadyGagaStan93

is artRave really a listening party?

it's one day before the release date of AP

I'm sure the album will already leak by then

They'll probably play music there too. But it's sounds like an art showcase along with her music. So they'll show pieces of her work with the aforementioned artist, and probably play her music along to it.

SEANGT

They'll probably play music there too. But it's sounds like an art showcase along with her music. So they'll show pieces of her work with the aforementioned artist, and probably play her music along to it.

This is what I was thinking. From the letter it sounded like there was going to be collaborations with a bunch of different artists there? Or maybe it just meant throughout the ARTPOP era?

LadyGagaStan93

This is what I was thinking. From the letter it sounded like there was going to be collaborations with a bunch of different artists there? Or maybe it just meant throughout the ARTPOP era?

Yeah the artist listed in that list are people who she's working with this era visually and production wise (music videos/clothes) They'll probably be working with her throughout the era. And somehow connected into the visuals of the app. I can't wait to see!

Rudz Xinc

I'm so excited to see what's gonna happen with all these collabs

looks like AP gonna be cool project

but we still have to wait for months :cryga:

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

aaronyoji

is artRave really a listening party?

it's one day before the release date of AP

I'm sure the album will already leak by then

no theyre gonna be debuting some future projects from the haus of gaga as well as the collaborations with jeff, marina, robert and I &V

I can't believe we haven't heard a word from Gaga yet, this is so different from her. It almost seems more professional, though. I don't know why.

LadyGagaStan93

I hope one of the projects is actually a product we can buy. I'd love that!

Arturo

I can't believe we haven't heard a word from Gaga yet, this is so different from her. It almost seems more professional, though. I don't know why.

I honestly don't think she'll talk at all until it's released. We'll probably get the single cover and title from other people like her label.

Shaney

inb4 'Burqa' is a smash hit we'll all know and love =P

I have always had good feelings about Burqa. 

Coldplay

I'm really excited for what Marina and Gaga can come up with, it seems like Marina loves Gaga cause she looked very happy in the dinner at the Gagossian Art Gallery. Like a mutual love an respect for eachother's artistry.

In another note, I love how the ARTPOP mask is becoming iconic (someone told me that that was not the word, but what i mean is that when you look at ot you think of Gaga). This is completely irrelevant, but it shows how the mask is becoming something like the hairbow or the origami dress:

995418_585691768142651_884359020_n.jpg

Edited by Coldplay

Bloody hooker

Does anybody think that ARTPOP's lead single will come in a physical copy like Born This Way (song) did?

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Dangerous Man

Does anybody think that ARTPOP's lead single will come in a physical copy like Born This Way (song) did?

I think so.

----

It's only 34 days though. :excited2:

if we will use our time zone. :derpga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

itsdominik

OMG The supposed ARTPOP Leak (90k views) which was the 2nd result when you searched for "lady gaga" on Youtube was DELETED/SUSPENDED!

:omg: :excited2:

Edited by austriamonster

I've never preordered a Gaga album before, so would it be possibly delivered in the mail or would I have to pick it up from somewhere?

Overseas artists I've ordered from in the past were delivered, but I wanted to make sure which would be the case

Edited by Nocchi

• Shadow locked this topic