💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

SEANGT

gaga was standing upright in the photo i take and they photoshopped her body so that it looks like a bust :')

someone said she might be laying on her stomach and after looking at her shoulders and the white between her elbows I'm almost positive that's the position.

soundwave

bad romance is about relationship! eat your words! 

bad romance is hardly her best piece of writing

AgusPop

Does anyone else find it extremely weird that the era has started and Gaga still hasn't even said one word about it!? Everything is being announced by other people! :confused:

In the ARTPOP Era, Gaga is us. 

bad romance is about relationship! eat your words! 

mmmm no. Bad Romance is a huge Hitchcock tribute

VasilisVas

bad romance is hardly her best piece of writing

I think Bad Romance was genius and in my opinion was far stronger than BTW. Sure BTW had a great message, but it had that super old 80's disco sound to it which made the song extremely boring to listen to and was a huge disappointment the first time I heard it. 

Ooolong

:hug:

I hope the aries symbol is correct because I love how it looks.

But it doesn't make much sense for the era, with ARTPOP being released in november,...

Ikr, it looks amazing, but I also agree that it doesn't really make sense. I guess Aries people are considered enthusiastic or something? Maybe she's really enthusiastic for this era, and believes it's one of the best things she's done within her career?

The Unbannable Chanteuse

dy2light

I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING. AUGUST 19TH, THEN SEPTEMBER 1ST, THEN 11/11. DSAJFKLDSAJFKLADJFKLSAJFDKLSDAJKLFJDSKLFJKLSAJFKLSDJFKL

HELP ME

I AM LOSING MY SANITY EXTREMELY QUICKLY.

edit: oops it seems i jumped in the middle of a discussion with my flailing.  :toofloppy:

Edited by dy2light

stuckonfknyou

amazing photo otherwise! i cant wait to see all the others lined up...................... if this is just a promo image................ imagine the cover.................. :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Ooolong

Can we still design clothes for Gags? If so I was thinking I could get a few accounts on other websites and ask what fans would really like to see her wearing and combine it into my own ideas for what I think she'd look great in. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Here is a promo for the album I made in less than 5 minutes! I know its crappy looking lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhJucQBbP6I

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

soundwave

I think Bad Romance was genius and in my opinion was far stronger than BTW. Sure BTW had a great message, but it had that super old 80's disco sound to it which made the song extremely boring to listen to and was a huge disappointment the first time I heard it. 

it is very good, but it doesn't compete with poetic lines like in judas

Prometheus

:hug:

I hope the aries symbol is correct because I love how it looks.

But it doesn't make much sense for the era, with ARTPOP being released in november,...

Hate to say this because it's been over said, but ARTPOP could mean anything. Yes, the "T" is in the shape of the symbol (♈) associated with the zodiac sign Aries, but that doesn't mean it can ONLY be associated with that. Aries is a ram, a symbol of power in ancient societies. Maybe Gaga can make it mean something else. Then again her zodiac sign is Aries so...

VasilisVas

Can we please have an epic trailer for ARTPOP like we had for The Fame Monster? PLEASE?! 

(P.S how can I add a video in here? I can't figure it out...)    ??

Edited by ChicaSkas

DanceInTheFlames

You could technically consider her Facebook post "her" announcing the album. Kind of.

She definitely didn't post that. I'm sure she has people that run her social media accounts and change her pictures etc. She certainly updates them from time to time, but I'm sure she didn't post any of that last night. 

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

• Shadow locked this topic