Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Can't believe we made it  :party:

Edited by Fred Fernando

aaronyoji

Didn't Jay-Z just do like a 6 hour art performance with her today and Z just sang Picasso Baby over and over again?

Maybe there is a link between this performer and what is all going on.

oh i saw a clip of that! lol. they both lip synced it for 6 hours dancing together. shes a genius. this is exciting you guys. 

Does someone know the people that Gaga's collaborating with in the artRave?

Yeah, I posted that in the LM thread:

YES! And definitely not (only) musical. I'm so excited to see how the music will reflect each contributor's medium, from performance art to sculpture to stage directing.

Oh god, and Jeff Koons is the one who made MJ's infamous monkey figurine.

Robert Wilson is most known for stage designing quite a few pieces by Philip Glass, at least that's what I know him for. Gaga sampled a tiny portion of one of Philip's piece for Mugler. I wonder if there will be more of that into her musical approach to his medium.

"ARTPOP could mean anything. But for her, it is a celebration of obsession."

This is worded so perfectly, so interesting for the zeitgeist. Obsession is definitely the word to describe our generation.

Anyway, I'll have to think about the possibilities this "article" implies a little more when I won't be that freaked out. (And when I won't be at work... :excited2: )

And Marina Abramovic needs no introduction, rule breaking performance artist, Gaga talked about her in her showstudio interview if you want to know more.

Also, can we talk about the fact that Gaga doesn't have a body in the picture?

Could there be a progression, like the first BTW teaser picture didn't showcase the prosthetics? Is there a wow factor to be determined?

Bellatrix

The photo is GORGEOUS I'm so happy everyone seems to love it

Totally agree! Wouldn't mind this be the album cover :)

2pqtdnn.jpg

EXACTLY NINE MONTHS BEFORE THE LEAD SINGLE RELEASE

DEAR GOD SHE'S BEEN TEASING THIS WHOLE GOD DAMN TIME

Maybe the original album release date?  Things had to have changed since then.  Still, weird coincidence.

Yeah, let's get all medical about it   :ohwell:

thats a year. 12 months, not nine. unless you mean 9 months until the lead single, and count that as the birth of ARTPOP then ur right! lol

DanielKCarey

Gaga's Twitter followers are growing again (slowly)

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

thats a year. 12 months, not nine. unless you mean 9 months until the lead single, and count that as the birth of ARTPOP then ur right! lol

yeah the lead single not the album :emma: 

aaronyoji

yeah the lead single not the album :emma:

oh ok lol then YAY ur right. i love the birth a--logies. 

I can't believe it! I just logged on to my Facebook and BAM it had 'Lady Gaga added a new photo'! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! and the image is beeeeautiful, I wonder who shot it? Looks like it could be Inez and Vinoodh to me. I literally am so so so happy right now, I was not expecting anything today (which is silly because we had no clue, it's just there were so many hypes and letdowns that I just sort of started to let it all wash over me) but this is truly so so so so exciting! ARTPOP!!

Jesse Pinkman

Remember when Propagaga said promo would start in July, well they were right :laughga:

It's science, bitch

• Shadow locked this topic