Doogi

I beg to differ.

This is pure genius:

I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand

I want your horror, I want your design

'Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine

I want your psycho, your vertical stick

Want you in my rear window, baby, it's sick

Isn't it "vertigo"? And "baby, you're sick"?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bebe

it is very good, but it doesn't compete with poetic lines like in judas

But it's Hitchcock references

"I want your Psycho, your Vertical Stick. Want you in my Rear Window, baby, you're Sick"

Not even mentioning the lyrical gems in the verses including (but hardly limited too)

"I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything as long as it's free"

Judas seemed messy in parts. I would prefer more Bad Romance type lyrics in ARTPOP with the clever pop-culture references rather than try-hard metaphors engineered to create mindless controversy.

Edited by Bebe

ChicaSkas

This is also my first time being a member of GGD for a Pre-Album Release of Gaga Material Era...

Boy, what a ride it's been!

So happy that it's practically at our fingertips now :)

I've done it for Born This Way, you are gonna LOVE it.

I fondly remember Gaga Daily crashing for 34 minutes at 2am on February 11th 2011 :dies:

and I was hunkered over my crummy FM clock radio trying to tune into the 2am world premiere radio broadcast, calling a few GGD'ers on cell phone to hear it together, holding the phone to the radio so they could hear it too... now THOSE were the days of desperation!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VasilisVas

I LAUGHED SO HARD OMG

[ media ] YT URL HERE [ / media ]

no spaces :)

thanks, love  :hor:

aaronyoji

I LAUGHED SO HARD OMG

[ media ] YT URL HERE [ / media ]

no spaces :)

:hug: :hug: 

ChicaSkas

Isn't it "vertigo"? And "baby, you're sick"?

Might be, I copy pasted from a lyric site. You're right, it IS "vertigo". But Gaga notoriously slurs her words, it sounds like " it's " to me.

actually hold on, I think it's "vertigo shtick"

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VasilisVas

We want another trailer, Gaga! Thanks!

Edited by VasilisVas

aaronyoji

by the way she says "i want your psycho, your vertigo schtick. want you in my rear window baby youre sick" 

ChicaSkas

first

but anyways.....Gaga update your twitter girl...and guyyyyysss WE MADE IT TO ARTPOP!!!!!!  :sara:  :woot:  :woot:

quick question for you.... would you mind if I occasionally edit your first post here to add extra images that will not fit in the post above? GGD has an image limit, and I might need to spill over into your post. Is that cool with you?

thanks, let me know

-- Chica

Jesse Pinkman

Omg I always thought it was vertical stick :rofl:

Might be, I copy pasted from a lyric site. You're right, it IS "vertigo". But Gaga notoriously slurs her words, it sounds like " it's " to me.actually hold on, I think it's "vertigo shtick"

It's science, bitch

ChicaSkas

by the way she says "i want your psycho, your vertigo schtick. want you in my rear window baby youre sick" 

isn't it actually "baby it's sick" ?

listen to it again. I just did, and it sounds like "it's".

Omg I always thought it was vertical stick :rofl:

that's her hidden genius, she wants you to also be able to have a bit of a dirty mind and think that too, it's like an interchangeable and perfectly acceptable alternate lyric!

aaronyoji

that's her hidden genius, she wants you to also be able to have a bit of a dirty mind and think that too, it's like an interchangeable and perfectly acceptable alternate lyric!

nah i think shes saying "ur sick" i hear an r at the end, plus watch multiple live performances, she says youre. 

Doogi

Nah it's "you're sick" lol but she says it like "babyya sick" She kind of slurs it, but you can still hear her pronounce the "y" in "you're"

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ChicaSkas

Nah it's "you're sick" lol but she says it like "babyya sick" She kind of slurs it, but you can still hear her pronounce the "y" in "you're"

i think you are both right. I have a remix here, Bad Romance (Aurora Remix) where it's "it's" though :dies:

I just realised something (not judging, just pointing out!)

Gaga doesn't shave her arms. Look at the HQ photo. Interesting.

• Shadow locked this topic