💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Ooolong

If ARTPOP is her fans, then she has announced it in the way that her fans have been on Twitter and Tumblr spreading the news. Her blank slate appearance last night (no makeup, wild hair) might be foretelling that her fans will determine her appearance during the era, not her, too. I think she's leaving everything to us. 

Please God no!  :cryga:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

calmar

Please God no!  :cryga:

Yeah, there's the very very distinct possibility that people on LM.com will be dressing her and making decisions if what I think turns out to be the case. :flop:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

bobhabanai

oh god please no.. gaga's best writing comes out of experience not relationships 

bad romance is about relationship! eat your words! 

Ooolong

Yeah, there's the very very distinct possibility that people on LM.com will be dressing her and making decisions if what I think turns out to be the case. :flop:

God, I can already tell this won't be my favorite era for fashion.  :smh:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

VasilisVas

Why do I see people posting all over Youtube on Gaga's video the new video is coming out 9/1? Was there an official announcement that I missed, or are people just being delusional and making up their own ****?

Ooolong

Why do I see people posting all over Youtube on Gaga's video the new video is coming out 9/1? Was there an official announcement that I missed, or are people just being delusional and making up their own ****?

We got release dates for the single, the day we can preorder the app/album, and the official album release date. 

Edited by Ooolong
The Unbannable Chanteuse

AuraTommy

Have you been living under a ****ing rock with no internet connection? We've known the symbol for quite some time. 

last i checked, the Aries symbol has not been confirmed as the symbol for ARTPOP era.

unless something has changed recently?

Ooolong

last i checked, the Aries symbol has not been confirmed as the symbol for ARTPOP era.

unless something has changed recently?

Well if it isn't then excuse me for being a jackass :hug: but I'm still convinced it is, but that could just be me.  :ohwell:

Edited by Ooolong
The Unbannable Chanteuse

VasilisVas

We got release dates for the single, the day we can preorder the app/album, and the official album release date. 

Yes, dear. I know that already. I'm talking about a video not the song, album, or app. 

SEANGT

Well if it isn't then excuse me for being a jackass :hug: but I'm still convinced it is, but that could just be me.  :ohwell:

it's literally a guess the fans on lm.com made (from the T in her tattoo) and RAN with unchecked for the past year. 

stuckonfknyou

gaga was standing upright in the photo i take and they photoshopped her body so that it looks like a bust :')

AuraTommy

:hug:

I hope the aries symbol is correct because I love how it looks.

But it doesn't make much sense for the era, with ARTPOP being released in november,...

SEANGT

Yes, dear. I know that already. I'm talking about a video not the song, album, or app. 

I think it's from some confusion in the first moments the dates were being tweeted by people. I don't think it's confirmed anywhere. 

Ooolong

Sorry about that, I read it wrong.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

VasilisVas

I think it's from some confusion in the first moments the dates were being tweeted by people. I don't think it's confirmed anywhere. 

I didn't think it was either, but decided to ask anyway in case I missed something. Thanks, love.  :hor:

• Shadow locked this topic